010

(Read 009 again I changed it<3)

"Del"..."hellllooo".... "MADELYNN!" I hear Chris yelling. "What?" I said come out of my zone out moment. "We have to go on the planes!" Chris said grabbing my hand and deranging me with him.

"Good afternoon !" The flight attendant said to us two. "Good afternoon !" We both said to her and walking to our seat. I got the window seat and Chris the other seat.

the plane started to drive. I panicked!

I'm scared! I'm scared of leaving mom! Scared of leaving Matt! scared of leaving Boston! I never got on a plane! Not even with my mom! And now I'm on a plane with CHRIS! IF IM GOING TO DIE IM DIE WITH CHRIS!

"Are you scared Nox?" Chris asked laughing a little. "No!....yes.?..." I said. "Why ?" Chris asked. "Umm this is the first time I'm flying..." I said figiting with my fingers. My anxiety started to kick in. I was tapping with my feet's. "God Madelynn! Stop" Chris said.

"We are about to take off, so cheak if your belt is on and let's go!" The pilot said. I started breading really fast, when the plane started to drive fast. And closed my eyes.

"Ugh!" Chris said rolling his eyes and he grabbed my hand and hold it. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had his headphones on.

"You can take off your seat belt and enjoy the journey!" The pilot said.

"You can let go of my hand now..." Chris said looking at me. "Oh... right.." I said letting go of his hand.

Chris pov:
Why did I say that! Her hand was perfect in mine!

Back to Madelynn
«SKIP TIME»
"Hii wat do you two want to drink?" The flight attendant asked us. "Pepsi please" Chris asked. "Apple juice please" I asked
"Here you go!" The flight attendant said giving us our drinks

«skip»

It was dark and almost everyone was sleeping. But I needed to go to the toilet so BAD! "Chris!..." I whispered him. "CHRIS!" I whisper yelled at him. "WHAT!" Chris whispered yelled at me, waking up a little.
"I have to pee!" I whisper. "What! Do you want me to do?! hold you fucking hand?!" He said anointed at me for waking him up... like I get it

"No! Can you just get out of the way so I can go?" I asked him. "Just fucking climb over me!" Chris said going back to sleep again.

As I was done peeing I walked back to my seat. "You awake?" I asked him. "Yes! You fuvking woke me up bitch!" He said. I climbed back to get in my seat.
Chris was watching avengers age of ultron and I just watched with him. I was getting sleepy.

Chris pov
Madelynn just fell asleep on my shoulder...

Back to Madelynn
"Del! Wake up!" Chris yelled. "Why!?" I said still eyes closed. "We are almost going to land!" Chris said. I shot up! "What?!" I said eyes open looking at him.

when we walk outside we see a man standing with a sign and it said "Mayland boarding school" I got so scared! Walking up to him

I think Chris saw it because he grabbed my hand. "Listen Madelynn... I know you don't like me but please let's stick together?" Chris asked. "Yea yea" I said rolling my eyes and walking to the guy

"You two are Christopher Sturniolo and Madelynn Nox?" The guy asked. "Yes" we both said. "I'm Callum, I'm the personal driver of Mayland. Can I please get your suitcases? And take a seat in the car." Callum said.  As we seat I laughed, "Callum is like our Matt" I said bursting out laughing. " yes!" Chris said laughing with me. As Callum enter the car we stop laughing. "Why is he sitting on the right side?" Chris whispered to me. "Dum ass where in Engeland." I whispered back to him.

"Well let's go to Mayland!" Callum said standing driving

A/N
YES GUYS BOARDING SCHOOL IS GOING TO STARTTTT!!!
Sorry for the anointing gabs!
Bye honeys Xx

(Words 688)