006

Back to Madelynn
PE was our last lesson so we walked to the car.

"I'm hungry" Nick said to Matt. "McDonald's?" Matt asked us. "Sure" I said. "LEST GO!" Chris added.

"Was that everything?" The woman asked Matt. "Umm no .... Lynn wat do you want?" Matt asked. I poked my head out from the backseat wile I was holding on to Matt. " umm Can I just have a Large fries and a Pepsi please!" I told the woman. "Sure... was that all?" She asked again. "Yep!" Matt said to her.

We got our food, eat and drove home.

"Bye guys!" I said walking to my house. "Bye!" Nick and Chris said. "See you tomorrow!!!!" Matt yelled. "See y'all!"

«BIG SKIP (sorry)»

the rest of the day passed quickly, I need my homework, ate dinner and gossip with mom...like always!

i took a shower ,watched euphoria and went to bed.

Thursday
"Only one more day and then the weekend!" I said to myself. That was the only thing to get me out of bed honestly!

I picked out my outfit, what was my leggings a tank top and a cardigan Nick gave to me. (If you don't like the outfit image something else)

I deed my hair, brush my teeth and did my makeup... I don't think you can call it that honestly is was just some mascara, highlighter and some lipgloss. I grabbed a apple from the counter and walked outside. Where the thrips where waiting on me.

"Hii boys!" I said happy. "Shut the fuck up!" Chris said mad. "Wow someone is in the mood!" I sad putting my seatbelt on.

First class was English with Matt. Second class was math...hate that! But it's was with Nick so it's good. Blablablabla

«skip»
Lunch was the same we talk eat laugh.
"Soooo lacrosse tryouts today! I'm exited to meet the new boys!" Aiden says. "I hope many people come bc if to that wil be so embarrassing!" Chris says. "I'm sure people will come Chris" Nick said rolling his eyes. "Yeah expectedly after you quitting nick!" Matt said mad. "Yea why did you quit nick!" James asked. "I cried...then I was like...I quit" nick said proud. We laughed about nick's comeback. (He did too)

"Madz wat is your next lesson?" Matt asked me. "Art u?" I asked him. "Oh same!" Matt said.

After lunch we walked to art. It's was a pretty fun class of you ask me! After that I had chemistry with Chris and Nick. Not to bad besides Chris will sit with his friends so I will not see him!!

As nick and I walk in I don't see Mrs  Bennett but a man I have never seen before! I take a seat with Nick.

"Hello people! I'm Mister McConnell and I'm the new Chemistry teacher. I already made a designated seating for everyone" he said. "What's wrong wit our seats how we sit now!" Molly asked. "Yea you didn't even gave us a chance!" León said. "I don't give chances! You guys sit like I am going to show you!" He showed us where we are sitting. "Oh I'm sitting text to Aiden that not bad at all! Next to who you sit?" Nick asked me. "Wait let me see!" I said still looking

"CHRIS!" I said loudly. "What!" Chris asked. "U sit next to ME!" I said to him in disbelief. "WHAT!" Chris said Standing up and looking for his name. "No no no no no! This can't be right! Mister McConnell!" Chris said. "What!?" He asked. "I'm sorry to bother you but I CAN'T sit next to Madelynn!" Chris said. "Well to bad! Now everyone grap a white jacket we are going to start!" He said walking away. "Great" Chris and I said sarcastic.

"CHRIS! Stop! You can't but those two chemicals together!" I yelled to him. "And why not!" He asked. "Because that will become a explosion and I don't want a bad grade in this class!" I said. "The only thing I heard was blablablabla you bad grade... sooo I'm gonna do it" he said smirking. "You better not!" I said jumping on him so that he couldn't do anything.

But ofc with my luck! Chris got the chance to literally drop a little of the stuf in the cup to create a explosion! "Mr Sturniolo!" Mister McConnell yelled. "Yea..." Chris said standing up from the ground "Mrs Nox!" He said again. "Yess" I said standing up. "Office NOWWW!" He shouted.

"It's all you fault! You know that right!" Chris said. We where walking through the halls. "No! Ofc it wasn't my fault it was yours!!" I said mad. "And how could it my MY fault?" Chris asked. "Oh idk Christopher! Maybe because YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!" I said mad. "Hey! You jumped on me!" Chris said. "Because you where about to make a fucking explosion!!" I said. "Well... let's just walk to the office" Chris said. "Yea well she will not be happy to see us again!" I said. "Yea you not she loves me and my looks" Chris said winking at me. "Get over yourself Christopher!"

I just looked at the door, the big door with in gold "principal woods". "Well go on...knock!" Chris said whispering. "No.no.no.no! You knock" I whispered. "What if I knock you speak?" Chris asked. "No! Wat if you knock and you speak!" I whisper yell.

"WAT IF YALL TWO JUST GO AWAY!" We heard principal woods yelling from inside. "Hiha hiiiii principal woods" Chris said on his best very nervously. "Yea cut it out! I'm so done with y'all both I don't even want to know! Office after school! Be there!" She said pushing us out the office.

"Great Nox! I need to be at the tryouts today after school!" Chris said mad. "You think I find this funny?!" I said mad.

The whole day after that I was so nervous about wat was going to happen after school this was the first time she asked us to come after school! This can't be great!!

A/N

Ahhhh where almost at the funnnn partttt!!!

Bye honeys Xx

(Words 1030)