028

No proof read honey🥹

I made 028 longer so if you read 028 already!?
read it again it's different❕❕

We where one 20 minutes into the
movie when Nick started talking.
"Madi... come make popcorn with me!" Nick said standing up. "Why can't you make it yourself?" Chris asked. "Why do you care?" Nick asked. Chris said nothing. "Okayy.. I'm coming" I said standing up.

"Okay tell me!" Nick said.

I told him everything! Everything from Paris until Boston... and Cameron!

"Gurlll...but like wat are you choosing?!" Nick said. "Choosing?!! Between who?!" I asked. "Chris and Cameron?!" Nick said rolling his eyes. "Nick... I don't know?!" I said. "ARE YOU TWO COMING!?" I hear Matt shouting from Chris's room. "WHERE COMING!" I said walking up the stairs, and Nick with the popcorn.

We where just watching the movie when we all fell asleep.... What a day!

[25th of december]

It's Christmas morning! Me and mom opened out present that we got from each other.

Then we went to the Sturniolo for breakfast!

It was a great day we played games. Talking it was a perfect Christmas Day!

It was getting late and like normal... I slept over at Sturniolo.

As usual we went to target grabbed candy and snacks and went home for the movie night!

Nick fall asleep like the first 20 minutes of the movie!!

We where just watching until Matt walking to the bathroom but came running back in. "ITS SNOW!" Matt said like a child. "What are you doing Matthew?!" Chris asked him. "Going outside! Dhuu" Matt said rolling his eyes. "come Lynn!" Matt said handing me my shoes. "I'm not going Matthew!" I say putting the blanket over me. "Come on!" Matt said lifting me up and putting me on his back and running downs. "AHHHH" I shouted, but it didn't work there I was outside in the snow! Even though it started snowing now, there is a layer snow already!

Chris also came running outside. "AHHH MATTHEW!" Matt pushed me in the snow.

We where just playing in the snow until Matt slipped in mud. "UGHHH IM GOING TO WASS THIS SHIT OFF!" Matt said going inside.

Chris and I just laughed our asses off! After laughing I looked at Chris again.

It was just us two

Snow is falling
The only light was the light of the lamppost...

I looked him in the eyes and he did the same. "Madelynn..." Chris said putting his hands on my waist and pulling me thousands him. "Yea?" I said to him not breaking the eye contact.

Chris got some W Rizz!

"Madelynn... I... I love you!" Chris said unexpected! I did say anything I could!

"Chris... I-love- CAMERON?!" I said shocked.

"What?!" Chris said. "You- You love Cameron?!" Chris asked.

"No...yea..no? I mean... Cameron! Cameron is here?!" I said pointing behind Chris.

"Hiii!" Cameron said smiling and smirking at me.

"WHAT!" Chris said looking at Cameron and then at me

A/N
Omg crazy chapter!!!😍🤭
Cameron is In Boston ?!!? AHHHH

(Words 510)