014

(There be NO r@ping or sexual harassed or something in that form! So if you are in desperate need for that find a other book!)

(I didn't do a proofread so sorry if there are some spelling mistakes:(

We do our make up (nothing crazy) and walk out the door. We sneak through the hallway. It was dark! Like really fuvking dark! I bumped into somebody, SHIT it better not be a teacher! "Madelynn watch where you walk!!" Autumn whispered. "What?! I thought you where behind me!" I whispered back. "Do you know where to go?" Autumn asked. "No..." I said."

"Where here!" Autumn said turning the corner. "Hi Max" Autumn said to a boy. "Hi Autumn" he said letting Autumn in. I think he's like a guard? Just when I want to go in he stopped me. "And where do you think your going?" The boy asked me. "Umm..." I got scared.

"T-The the party?" I said. "I have never saw you here!" The boy said. "Well that because I am the exchange student." I said to him. "Oh Max Just let get in!" Autumn said. "Shut up Autumn I won't let her in until someone can confirm!" Max said. "Wait there Madz I will get June!" Autumn said running away. "ITS NOT LIKE I CAN GO SOMEWHERE! Can I?!" I yelled to her.

"Oh Jesus MAX let the girl in! If it was a teacher I would be sure it would storm in!" June said mad to Max grabbing my hand and pulling me in. "And that will go off the 20% of your money!!" June yelled to him. I just shot Max a look.

"Thanks June!" I said hugging her. "No problem love! COME PARTY... Cameron has been asking for you!" June said smirking and pulling me with her.

Cameron has been asking for me?!

"Ohh HII Madelynn!!" Cameron said coming up to me and hugging me. "Oh I need to introduce you to some of my friends!" Cameron said putting his arm around me and pulling me with him. "So this is Atlas, one of my best mates! And we have Oliver, Ron and George!" Cameron said. "Wow do you guys also have a Harry and a Draco?" I asked him laughing at my joke. "Umm.. I don't get it?" Cameron said. I just rolled my eyes. "Oh this is Olivia, Emma and Lily !" He said. "Hii nice to meet you guys!" I said smiling to them.

"Oh Hii Chris!!" I yelled seeing Chris walking out way with a drink. "Hi Del!" Chris said hugging me tight. "I like your outfit." Chris said looking at me. "That's! It's Matt's jacket." I said smiling. "Who's Matt?" Emma asked. " Oh that's her BEST friend!" Autumn said. "Oh and Chris's triplet!" Autumn said. "Wow mate your a triplet?!" Cameron asked Chris. "yep!" Chris said. "That's nice mate!"

We where just partying and dancing for a while. It was getting late and I was getting tired. "Hey Camron in going to my dorm... bye good night!" I said walking away. "Wait I will go with you!" Cameron said. "No that's I will find Autumn!" I said walking away.

I found Autumn and we walked to our dorm.

"Why didn't you asked Cameron or Atlas to go with you to the dorm?" Autumn asked putting on her pjs. "Like not that I minded!! It was getting boring anyways!" Autumn said rolling her eyes and plopping into her bed. "I don't know I just didn't want to..." I said also plopping into bed now.

We talked for a hour or so. "Tomorrow is day off to go explore the town village so I will put the alarm for 9:40? That will give us 10 minute to rethinking our hole day!" Autumn said laughing. "That's good with me!" I said. "okay! Good night madz!" Autumn said. "Good night Autumn

A/n
Sorry for the short party part I didn't want to go all out with this party chapter;)

(Words 668)