021

I stopped the kiss first, I didn't want too!!his lips where so soft and he was a good kisser... "IM SOO SORRY!" I said pulling away scared. "Ummm this... this never happened! Okay..." I said smiling to him. "Oh... yea your right..." Chris said.

I just kept looking him in the eyes!
"M...M-...Maybe we should stop and go, you know..." I said grabbing my bag. "Oh...o...ok-.okay yes lllllets go!" Chris said opening the door.

As we successfully got out it also got akward... what do you do when you just kissed my enemie!? Like a real fucking question!?!?!!

"Oh look Autumn... ha ha?" I said looking at him akward. "Oh and there Cameron and Atlas..." Chris said walking up to them.

"Heyy Madelynn... so what are you doing tonight?" Cameron asked. "Umm Autumn and I are going to the Eiffel Tower to see the sparks... you?" I said grabbing Autumn hand to go to our next destination. "Because I thought we could maybe.... Go... on a date?" Cameron said smirking at me and coming closer. "NO!" Chris said? "No?" Cameron and I asked.

"Ummm I meannn no she's going to the Eiffel Tower.? Yea !" Chris said getting the topic off. "Okayyy?" Cameron said looking at me and then at Chris and back at me....

"Where are y'all going now?" Atlas asked. "Too... madz how do you say it again..." Autumn asked me. "avenue des champs-élysées" I said. "Yes....that we are going to shop there and hang around. Looking for some hot France boys" Autumn said exited.

"Okay bye guys!" Autumn said walking away.

After some meters Autumn let go of me and started to TALK!

"TELLLL MEEE WHATTTT HAPPENED!!! now." She said. "What happened?" I asked her... knowing exactly what she wanted to hear. "Come onnnn you and Chris went to the Louvre and your telling me NOTHING happened!!" Autumn asked. I just stopped walking looking at het and smiling a little and walked further. "OHHH SOMETHING HAPPENEDDD! Tell meeeee!!" Autumn said beginning. I just walked to avenue des champs-élysées with Autumn non stop asking to tel her.

We shopped a little and walked back to our hotel to get ready for dinner and then the Eiffel Tower sparkles.

We are dinner and got going

We went with; Me, Autumn, June, Grace, Atlas, Cameron and Chris. Oh and Shawn.

The Eiffel was so pretty like in the movie! We set a blanket for us to sit on.

Everyone was taking pictures and tiktoks... I decided to go and take a seat... I lay down and look at the stars in the sky... so many beautiful starts.

"So this stuff nothing for u?" Chris asked sitting down next to me. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "The sparks of the Eiffel Tower... your not looking at it?" Chris asked me.

"Why look at those sparks when you can look at those." I said point at the stars. he lay down and also looked up. "Wow" Chris said. "I love doing this...I always did it in Boston!" I said smiling to myself

"So this is wat you do every night in Boston on your roof?" Chris said laughing. "Oh you know about that... I know it's kinda stupid..." I said. "No... I.. I think it's kind...cute" Chris said grabbing my hand and closing it in his hand. Smooth Chris... Smooth one...

We lay there until Autumn come running up. "MADZZZ. MADIII... LOOK I wanna talke this picture but June can't liste- wooooow what's going on here?!?" Autumn said smirking. I pulled my hand to myself again and shoot up. "No! Here is NOTHING going onnn .... Let me take that picture of u!" I said pushing her away from Chris.

I took the picture and after a few minutes we got to go to the hotel again.

Autumn and I where in our pjs just watching OBX. "Sooo are you going to tell me what happened or am I supposed to asked you hubby?" Autumn asked. "HIS NOT MY HUBBY! We alle know that's Timotheé!" I said rolling my eyes as a joke.

We laughed about it. "Okay but seriously... tell me what happened... I promise I won't go fan girl!" Autumn said.

"Okay.... I.... I-.... I k-kissed Chris..." I said closing one eye because I was scared for her reaction.

"WHAT!"

A/N
😏😏😏

Bye honeys Xx

(Words 739)