024

No proof read 🤪

[BIGGEST SKIP EVERR]
(Sorry)

A few months later. We got back from Paris and it's was almost December 22 was the date... the date we could go home, for Christmas break.

The exchange student got to go a day early because the time travel they would be home the 22th.

[20th of December]

I got woken up by Autumn..again "I SWEAR MADELYNN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Autumn said putting me out of bed and dragged me to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

We didn't have lesson today it was a of campus day. Me and Autumn got ready to go to Villarét and walk around... just to play main character!

It was snowing so we clothed warm!

As we got to Villarét we went to a coffee shop, book store, a jewel store and again to a coffee store!! So a GREAD day!

Villarét had 4 coffee shops and one had a library section where you can read, drink coffee and you get a free macaron! I love this cafe! After a 20 minute read I decided to post on insta!

/////

@Madelynn.ox

LIKED BY @AUTUMN

LIKED BY @AUTUMN.MCKAYY AND 777 OTHERS

@Madelynn.ox: me and my wife💍

@Autumn.mackayy: my ass still hurts!!!
╰> @Madelynn.ox: aww want a kiss?
╰>@Autumn.mackayy: 😏

@June.Mayland: I'm gonna miss you!! Sometimes I hate Christmas break🥹
╰>@Madelynn.ox: 🥹🫶🏼
╰>LIKED BY AUTUMN.MACKAYY

@Mattsturniolo: ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!😆 I can't wait to see my favorite person again!
╰>@Madelynn.ox: AHHH😍
╰>@Chrissturniolo: wow!... not even your triplet.... That's a cold hart!

@Nicksturniolo: no your married to me!! She's the other woman!😩
╰>@Autumn: Whoopsies🤭

@Cameronday: I'm gonna miss you!
╰> @Chrissturniolo: WAR. IS. OVER!
╰>LIKED BY AUTUMN.MCKAYY

/////

(I have to much fun with the insta post😀😭)

Autumn and I walk back to Mayland wile talking and crying of laughing.

Now your probably thinking how it is going with Chris and I... well.........

Where sort of talking stage?

Now DONT think we are dating of anything in that area!!! But where okay?
Chris is still letting me know he wants to... be more... but I can't it's to... soon?

[21th of December 6pm]

Chris and I are getting ready to go to the airport.

As we wait on Callum to take us, so we said goodbye to everyone.

"Bye Lynie!" June said hugging me. "Bye Junyy!" I said. "Bye Madz" Cameron said to me hugging me. It was a longgg  hug.. "okay moments is over Days! You can go flirt with Emma now!" Autumn said pushing Cameron away and hugging me.
(Days is Cameron Nick name bye Autumn)

"I'm going to fucking miss you! Now I have to be a "woman" at the dinner table in my mention house! And you can go to freaking Boston " Autumn said rolling her eyes. "Yea...? I have the better life?" I said to her. "Do me a favor... say hi to Nick for me." Autumn said...almost crying. "....I WILL BE BACK IN 3 weeks!! I'm not dying!" I said. "Any was... I will miss you too" I said hugging Autumn.

[skip time]

"Hiiiii Callummmmm!!! My bestieee!" I said handing him my suit case. "Hi Madelynn.." callum said rolling his eyes

As 15 minutes in the car ride. "Soo?? You two are good? Last time I thought Chris was going to fill you!?" Callum said looking through the mirror.

Chris and I just akwardly laughed

"Thanks Callum!" Chris said waving him good bye. "Okay let's board the plane to BOSTON!" I said walking inside.

A/N
AHHH WHERE ALMOST AT THE END😭 ( I think where are going till 028 of 030🙈)

BYE HONEYS Xx!!!!!

(Words 598)