009

"Yesss...a little to much!" Marylou said a little mad. "Madelynn sweetie can you go get Chris?" Marylou said. "Ummm...I don't think that a really good ide—" I said nervously. "Please just go... so I can talk to Matt and Nick..." Marylou asked again. "Okay" I said going to Chris's room

I didn't want to burst in so I knocked...very soft. "Go away mom!" I hear Chris say. "Umm...it's me...Madelynn...can I come in?" I asked. It's crazy bc 7 hours early I would have laughed in his face but I feel bad for him... and I don't want Marylou to deel with more stress.

"Go away Madelynn! Go FUCK some guy from the street!" Chris said to me. Ohhh he did NOT! I burst the door open. "Why the fuck did you say that Shit! If you mad okay but don't put it out on me!" I said grabbing him by his collar.

"Jesus let me go Madelynn!" Chris said. "And for the last time I'm a fuvking VIRGIN!" I said to him. "But you aren't so shut you stupid mouth Christopher!" I said again. "I didn't fuck Amber! She just a stupid girl that is obsessed with me that was a fake story she created! But you kissed the whole lacrosse team! So you the slut of us two!" Chris said. "AHHH! That's not true! Gosh "I'm jealous of all the people who haven't met you!" I said storming out his room grabbing my stuff, said goodbye to Marylou and went home. 

How the fuck did it went from im feel bad for him and the next second he said I should fuvk some guy from the street! I'm already not on my best because of the hole boarding school this... THIS DOES NOT HELPPP.

I took a shower, and set Annie on the 2014 one... my comforter movie. I had some snacks and just...cried.

I heard a knock at my window. "It's open Matt!" I yelled.

"Hi Lynn!" Matt said sitting down on my bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Matthew ..." I asked. "Yess?" He said. "I'm going to miss you!" I said hugging him. "I'm going to miss you too Madelynn" he said hugging me back. "Mom told me everything" Matt said to me. "I don't want to go!" I said falling on too my bed again. "Come one Madelynn... it's maybe a good idea..." Matt said. "What! I don't thinks so!" I said "it's only 8 month... besides you will be home at Christmas!" Matt said to me smiling. "....maybe you right... maybe!" I said to him. "Well I will go home see you!" Matt said going to his room.

«SKIP BIG TIME »

Sunday

It's 9:50am in the morning. We are going to the UK today and to the boarding school.  I am wearing a tank top some grap sweats and a zip up.

I grabbed my suitcases and my bags and walked downstairs.

"Hii mom you ready?" I asked her. "Umm...yes!" She said smiling

We eat something and went to the car. We are meeting the Sturniolos there.

"Hii lou lou!" My mom said hugging Marylou. "Hi Jess!" Marylou said smiling.

We walked to the gate after checking in en that stuff.

"Bye mom!" I said hugging her tight. She gave me a kiss... is a fucking sad moment. "Bye Marylou!" I said hugging her. "Bye nick!" I said almost crying. "Bye madz " Nick said hugging me so tight. "Bye Matty!" I said crying at this point. "Bye M! I'm going to missss you! Call me!!" Matt said hugging me. "I will!!!! Trust me!" I said still hugging him.

(Chris said also goodbye to everyone)

We where just waiting on our plane so I decided to post on insta

/////////

@Madelynn.ox

LIKED BY @MATTSTURNIOLOAND 607 OTHERS

AND 607 OTHERS

@Madelynn.ox: I'm gonna miss you Benni! 💞@Mattsturniolo

@Mattsturniolo: I already miss you!
╰>@Madelynn.ox: 😭🫶🏼

@Nicksturniolo: AND ME THEN?!😑
╰>@Madelynn.ox:I miss you to!!!♥️
      ╰>@Nicksturniolo:bitch go to      fuking UK!🥲

@Chrissturniolo: 🙄

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

/////////

A/N
Where almost there honeys!!!!!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote plss!! I know this was a fuvking crazy chapter but I don't want a short enemies to lovers story...

(Words 690)