015

I got woken up by Autumn. "Madelynn! Wake up!! We need to go to the breakfast!" Autumn said. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said.

Autumn went to the bathroom. I got up put on my sweatpants and a tank top, put my hair in a ponytail and put on my shoes. "Hey do you need som- what are YOU wearing?!" Autumn ask coming out the bathroom. "C-c. Clothes?" I said looking at my outfit. "Where going to eat breakfast right?" I asked Autumn. "Look love... we are in a boarding school. You go to breakfast in your uniform lunch and dinner..." Autumn said putting on her tie. "Oh..." I said looking at my outfit and then at autumn's outfit.

I put on my white blouse, put on my tie,  a school Spencer and the school skirt. "Here! Your shoes of the year." Autumn said giving me two shoe boxes. One pair where shoes wit some heels and the other was without. "Thanks Autumn!" I said putting on the shoes (without the heels)

I was just following Autumn because I don't know this fucking place!

Autumn opened the big great hall doors. "Wow... honeys Autumn this shit IS Hogwarts! But without the magic- WAIT do you need to tell me something!?" I said smirking. "Madelynn this is not Hogwarts!" Autumn said rolling her eyes. 

In the great gale there where 4 Lang ass tables fit all the students.

"Come on!" Autumn said pulling my hand to one of the tables. I seat between June and Autumn. We where just talking een some people come in the great hall and give each and every got a plate of food.

We just eat and talked.

"So when do class start?" I asked. "Tomorrow" June said. "And what is my time table? And with who I have a class?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Autumn asked. "Oh like I have math with you and PE with June" I say drinking my orange juice. " oh honey no we have a class and that hole class takes all classes together." June said. "Okay... wat is my class?" I asked June. "I don't know they change... let's go to my dads office to see!" June said to Autumn and I.

We got into the office Autumn was on look out and I got to go with June. "Let's see... list list list were are you....." June said looking at all the drawers. "Here!" June said. "Madelynn, Madelynn, Madelynn" June said looking for my name in the papers. "Go faster I ear someone!!" I said. "Here Madelynn Nox! Your in class 7ML!" June said. "With who?" I asked. "Umm... ME! Autumn! Atlas Emma, Alex, ummm Cameron." She said looking to me. "Oh also Chris!" She said. "We need to go!!!" Autumn said. 

We run out of the office.

Rest of the day I just walked trough the school and the school garden! It's so pretty!! I also called mom we talked for a few hours.

After dinner I got a call from Matt.

Call

Hii Mattt!
Hii Lynn how is it?!
Good I just miss you and Boston!
Hahah I get that! How are the classes?
We start tomorrow. Have you talked to Chris already?
No I can't get to him! Can you maybe find him... I miss him
Aww do you miss your boyfriend?
Shut up Lynn!
Whahah let me see if I can find him....

Oh I see him with Cameron!

Out of call

"Christopher! Here" I said giving him my phone. "Matt wants to speak with you!... take your time I will wait!" I said sitting down on a beanbag. "Okay thanks Del!" Chris said walking away.

///////////////////////////
{ Matt }
{ Chris }
{ Nick }

Call
Chris pov

Hii Matt!!
Hii Chris how is it?!?!
Okay I guess...
What's wrong?
Keep it between us okay!..
Ofc Chris don't say some stupid shit like that!
Okay I think Cameron likes Madelynn and she likes him but!....
You like her?
...no!
Come on Chris we both know you didn't out grew your crush on her!
Matt I don't like her! I just don't trust Cameron with her!
Chris your not her father!
Ughhh! Can we stop talking about this?!
Okay okay chill down!

We talked for some time

Chris!
Matt?
Chris!
Nick!
Nick what's to speak with you
Hii Nick!
Hii Chrissy! How are you?!
Good you?
Omg it's so quiet in school my ears are so blessed!
Nick I swear on baby Jesus I'm going to hung up!
Okay chill down! Someone is in a mood!

I'm not!
Yes you are!
Yes you are!
IM NOT!
Tell me what happened with Madelynn?
Did the get a hunk of a hot boy there?
ARE THERE GOOD LOOKING GAY BOYS FOR ME?
Nick...
Yes?
I don't know! I don't have the energy for this!
Oh your so jealous!! Who is the boy?
I'm not going to tell you! And I'm not jealous!
Oh come on we all know you still have a crush on Madi!
Bye Nick!
No wait-

Call ended

////////

Matt pov

"Ohhh he soo likes Madz!!" Nick said. "I KNOW RIGHT!" I say. "But I wanna know how this Cameron looks like!" I say. "Maybe Madelynn has a picture?" Nick said. "Maybe?!" I say.

A/N

Hii sorry for a long wait!!!

Bye honeys Xx

(Words 888)