026

No proof read 💋

Listen to me...I said that I wouldn't kiss him... but... I also didn't back out...

We had a "make out" session... in the fuvking bathroom!  This is bad...

His hands on my waist, by hands around his neck. After a few seconds he stoped looked me in the eyes and said. "Wouldn't you back out?"

"Done! You ruined the moment Chris." I said walking out the bathroom. "wait-". Chris tried to say.

Dinner started. (I helped Marylou cook dinner)

"Soo kids.. how was it?" Marylou asked Chris and I. I but a piece of pasta in my mouth. "Umm... good" Chris said eating. We didn't make eye contact with anyone at the table.

Nick gave us a side eye.

We both looked up again and smiled at Marylou. "How was Paris?!" My mom asked. AND There our heads go again, right back down.

Ugh nick was getting suspicious!

"Oh Paris was wonderful! We- I went to the louvre with Autumn and umm we went to the Eifel tower-" I got cut off by Chris. "Yea the stars where beautiful!" He said.

"Nice!" Matt said smiling. "IM JUST JEALOUS!" Nick said. "Why?" Marylou asked. "MOM THEY WENT TO FREAKING PARIS! How can't I be jealous?!" Nick said.

After dinner I helped Marylou cleaning the table and kitchen.

Matt and Chris where in Chris room with Nick... that's what I thought!

I walked upstairs to go to his room to chill when someone pulled me in Matt's room!

"HEY-" I said.  WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PULL ME INTO A ROOM WITHOUT ME KNOWING! Honestly... it's getting old

"You. Tell. Me. What happened! Now!" It was Nick. "What?!" I said confused. "There happened something in Paris!" Nick said. "What?! You tell me what happened?!" I said. "Listen, Autumn was very happy bc she went to the buffet at night and posted on her private story that she's happy for you and her plan worked! I asked what plan! She said I should ask you" Nick said. "Now that we're talking.. LETS talk! Why do you have Autumn on snap and her phone number?!" I asked him half laughing. "Beside the point Madelynn! Tell me!!!" Nick said.

"There happened nothing in Paris Nick" I said to him. "Ugh!!... care to explain what happened today?" Nick asked. "Where?" I asked him. "In the bathroom! With Chris?! Yea! I. Was. Thereeeeee." Nick said sassy.

Shit!

A/N
Nick know EVERYTHING!

Bye honeys Xx

(Words 413)