004

"Hi sorry CHRIS I need to talk to you!" I say smiling but yelling. "Something wrong?... with your boyfriend?" He said smirking. I just grabbed him my the arm a got to his room.

"CARE TO EXSPLAIN!" I yelled. "Let's skip the "you are mad" at me part and kiss." Chris said grabbing my face and pulling it to his.

"Back the fuck up Chris!" I said pulling him away "chill Nox it was a joke!" Chris said smirking. "Oh so the snap to Austin wa also a Joke?" I asked him. "YES! Glad you understand bye" Chris said walking away

"Bitch!"
"Slut"
"Nox"
"Chrissy cream!"

"To far Del" he said walking down stairs. "Chris don't call me that!" I said following him.

«skip Time after dinner»

"Hey I think I'm gonna go home" I said to the boys. By now we where just chilling in Matt's room. "Okay bye Madz!" Nick said smiling . "Bye M" Matt said smiling. "Thanks for going!" Chris said smiling.

"Aww you smiled...fist" I said rolling my eyes and going to my room. "Good night boys!... and Chris" I said closing my window.

I decided to post on instagram bc it was needed.

//////////

@Madelynn.ox

LIKED BY @MATTSTURNIOLOAND 577 OTHERS

AND 577 OTHERS

@Madelynn.ox: well that was a day... not a good one, but a day😀.

@Mattsturniolo: why do you have Chris's sweater on?!
╰> @Madelynn.ox: WAIT ITS CHRIS SWEATER! I thought it was your!
╰>@Mattsturniolo: it's not mine...
   ╰>LIKED BY CHRISSTURNIOLO

@Nicksturniolo: PRETTY!
╰> @Madelynn.ox: You!🪞

@Austinn03:You look really pretty ma😏
╰>@Chrissturniolo: she doesn't like it when you call her ma🙄
      ╰>LIKED BY MADELYNN.OX

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

//////////

"SHIT!" I said to myself. "Shit,Shit,Shit!... I'm wearing Chris's sweater! I didn't know! I thought it was Matt's!" I said to myself. I wanted to change in a other sweater... but it smelled....Good?! It smelled like....Chris....

"Nope that's weird!" I changed into a oversized hoodie and some shorts. I put Euphoria back on.

I was watching Euphoria until I heard my window open and a person stepping in my room. "AHHHH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I couldn't see who it was because my lights where off the only light you saw was my tv. "Chill Del it's Chris, Jesus!" Chris said looking around my room. "Where are you looking for?" I asked standing up to help look for...what ever he was looking for. "My sweater" Chris said still looking for it. "Really?! You could have just called you know that right? "Yea" he said smirking.

"Here's your sweater now go a way-" I tript over a shoe in my room. I landed "on" top Chris. (Not like really on him like in the movie if you know what I mean) "OMG IM SORRY" I said getting off him feeling embarrassing. "Your good" he said smirking/ laughing again. "Oh for fuck sake Christopher you ruined the moment" I said laughing. We where laughing a little...like we did back in the days.

"What happened to us Chris" I asked...sad. "You" Chris said stopping with laughing and looking me death in the eyes. I just... I was... shocked. Me?... what did I do?

Chris pov
"Me?" She asked shocked. "Yes you... you and your stupid crush on Alex Ross... you where to blind to see that I had a crush on you. The biggest crush." I said...

Well I wanted to say that but i didn't... no I just got up and got to the window to go back to my house... I said nothing... just not.

Back to Madelynn
"Chris!" I yelled out for him. He just got out, he said nothing... NOTHING! He just had this... sad face?

I got in bed and got to sleep... I want to sleep this weird ass dag of my mind!

A/N
Short part... I know! I'm also sorry because I said I want to post a new part every day I I just... didn't🥲
Just wanted to say thank you again for reading this! Im not planning to post a lot more of the instagram stuff I just know it not everyone's personal preferences. ( I know this part was giving us pick me🥲. I don't want that so just so you know!)

(Words 709)