029

LONG ASS CHAPTER!!! But no proof read🤪

Cameron freaking day is in fucking Boston?!? From the uk?! What is happening?!?!?

And on the fucking moment I wanted to tell Chris I loved him!

"C- Cameron... hi?!" I said walking up to him. Chris just stood there...

"W-what are you doing here?!" I asked Cameron. "Umm... I am here I'm here to talk to you Madelynn!" Cameron said grabbing my hands.

«Chris pov»
"Hey I washed of the mud off and Nick is awake so let's have a snowball fight- who's that?!" Matt asked walking outside with Nick. "That Cameron, Matt" Nick said walking behind him with his giraffe hat.

I had a death stare on my face. How could Cameron come here and just look pretty and Madelynn is falling for him all over again?!? How could she laughed at his stupid jokes?! Even though I was here?! The perfect person for her!

"Chris... are you okay?" Matt asked me. "Yes Matt of course I'm okay! It's not as if I love that girl and that I was going to kiss her in the snow like in the movie! Noooo Ofccc not Matthew!" I said still looking at Madelynn and Cameron.

"Oh okay! Let's play snow ball fight!" Matt said jumping in the snow. "Matthew! Don't you understand?!? Chris loves Madelynn! You bestfriend Madelynn!" Nick said. "WHAT?! You love Madelynn?!" Matt said me.

"STTT MATTHEW!" I said. "I KNEW IT! You never stoped love her Chrissy boyy!!" Matt said hugging Chris.

Madelynn came walking up to us again and Cameron was walking away.

"What do you think happend?" Nick asked us. "Idk" Matt and I said.

«Madelynn pov»

"Cameron... I- I can't be your girlfriend..." I said to him. "Why not!?" Cameron asked. "Because... because I'm in love with someone else, who isn't you Cameron..." I said looking at my feet. "C-Chris..." Cameron said.

"What?" I asked Cameron. "You are in love with Chris aren't you?!" Cameron asked me. "Cameron... I don't know! Only thing I know is that I don't love you... I-I'm sorry" I said looking him.

"I understand Madelynn...I hope he makes you happy... and if he doesn't... you know where to find me!" Cameron said winking and walking away .

"Where do you sleep?" I asked him. "Oh I'm here with my dads private jet! No worries about me love!" Cameron said walking away. "Bye Cameron!" I said smiling. "Bye Madi!" He said walking away.

"So what happened?" Nick asked me. I didn't want to talk about it now so I threw a snow ball at his face. "OHHH YOU DID NOT!" Nick said mad and making a snow ball. "What are you laughing about matty boy?!" Nick said while throwing a snow ball at Matt.

"SNOW BALL FIGHT!" Chris yelled.

«skip»
We where in the kitchen at 1am. I was baking brownies. "So? Are you going to tell us what happened with mister Cameron?" Matt said.

"Oh he just came here to tell me he loves me... just a normal day for Madelynn Nox" I said flipping my hair and rolling my eyes. Of course I was overreacting! That's why Nick and Matt started to laugh... Chris is a other story...

"You funny Madelynn... now tel me the truth." Matt said. "Like I said he came to tel me he likes me!" I said closing the oven with the brownie in it. "No way a guy just came from fucking THE UK to Boston for you Madelynn!" Matt said.

"EXCUSES YOU? So I'm not special enough for a guy!? Beside he came with his dad private jet" I said rolling my eyes. "MARRY HIM... NOW!" Nick said. "Why?!" I asked shocked. " why not?! He daddy has a fucking private jet!... is he gay?" Nick asked. "NICOLAS!" Matthew yelled.

"No... besides! I love someone else..." I said opening the oven and getting the brownie out.

"Who?! Atlas?!? Austin?!" Nick asked. With that Chris stood up and went to his room. "Chris where are you going?" Matt asked. "I'm tied!" Chris said closing his door. "Anywayssss" Nick said

"I'm not gonna tel you!" I said smiling. "WHY NOT!?" Matt and Nick yelled. "Let's go to bed." I said walking upstairs.

I slept that night in Matt's room. It's 3:19 am and I still haven't fell asleep. I decided to get something to eat in the kitchen.

I just looked in the fridge when I hear the front door open... weird! Marylou and jimmy are already home... Justin is at his girlfriend house and the triplets are inside!

I slowly grap a kn!fe out the draw and hide behind the wall. I see a dark figure walk in the kitchen and without thinking I put the kn!fe under his neck. "Move one inch and I will use this kn!fe!" I said.

"Madelynn! It's me! Put the fucking kn!fe down!" Chris said. "Jesus Christ!... what where you doing outside?!?" I asked Chris putting the
kn!fe down. And sitting on the kitchen island. "Why do you care?" Chris asked opening the refrigerator. "Because- became I care about you..." I said...looking down. WTF DIE I SAY THAT SHIT?!

"Sorry... I-I will go now.." I said walking away. Until Chris grabbed my waist and turned me around. "No- don't go!" Chris said pulling me close to him and looking me in his eyes.

There we where... in the refrigerator light... Chris and me...

Then Chris kissed me... and I didn't pull back. There we where! Kissing in the kitchen

Omg it's was perfect! It's was just like in the movies! ... it was even BETTER THAN THE MOVIES! Until.

"WHAT ARE YALL DOING?!"

A/N
I'm almost sure 030 will be the last one 🥹😭😭😭😭😭😭

(Words 975)