007

The last bell rang...I'm about to puke!

"Heyy Lynn coming to look at the tryouts?" Matt asked putting one arm around my neck as we walk through the hall. "Can't sorry" I said. "Why not? And how will you get home?! Your not going to walk alone!!...I will ask Nick!" Matt said.

"No! no need to I need to go to the principal office with Chris" I said. "Oh...why?" Matt asked. "I don't know she want us there." I said to him. "Well I have to go see you soon!! Good luck!" Matt said walking outside. "THANKS YOU TOO!" I yelled. He is just going to look at the new boys.

"Hi Chris" I said sitting next to the office waiting until woods calls us in. "Hi Del" Chris said sitting down next to me.

"Nox! Sturniolo! Office!" We hear woods call from inside. Chris and I got up, I opens the door. "Go on take a seat" woods said.

"So let's talk." She said making a cup of tea. "You want some?" She asked me. "No thanks" I said. "You Christopher?" She asked him. "No! No thanks" Chris said. "Okay then."

"Before I start I already talked to y'all parents so no worries " she said sitting down with her tea. "Can you just tell us when we start en we can go?" Chris said.
(He was thinking that the just had to clean up school and have detention like always)

"Ohh not that fast!" She said sipping her tea. I'm just quite. "Last year you guys had the most detention of the whole year! I thought it was going to be different this year but no! It's just the same! It's the 4th school day and y'all already came to my office over 3 time!! So I talked with y'all parents and because nobody sighed in for the exchange student program ... shocking!" She said sipping her tea again.

I'm praying to god that wat I'm thinking is not going to happen.

"Y'all two are going on the exchange student program!!" She said happy ASIF WE ARE HAPPY! "WHAT!" Chris and I both said standing up and looking at each other! "Now calm down and SIT DOWN!" Principal woods said.

"Your joking right?! PLEASE SAY YOUR JOKING!" Chris said

"Wait! JUST US TWO?! please principal Woods not Christopher Sturniolo!" I almost cried out. "Ouch!" Chris said placing his hand on his heart. "Can't Matt go with me?! He doesn't mind really!!" I said. "OUCH!" Chris said again. "Asif you care!" I whispered to him. "No! Just you two!" Woods said

"Yep! So get home pack your suitcase and make some memories together!" She said.

"NOO!" We both cried out.

"Okay so you guys are going to the school "Mayland", y'all will stay there for 8 months, it's a boarding school so you will stay there and sleep and eat...I think that's everything...oh and when y'all get home again and to this school I don't want this stuff anymore!!" Woods said. "Big question...when are we going?!" I asked "bigger question how will it sit with Christmas! I want my gifts!" Chris said.

"The hole month December you will be home, and you will go Sunday morning to the airport... you guys also have to clean up your locker! Marylou will pick you two up in 30 minutes." She said pushing us out her office. "I won't miss you two!" She said fake with a wink and laughing.

Nice! Chris and I...Bording school in the United Kingdom! The freaking uk!

JUST US TWO!!

A/N
AHHH THEY ARE GOING TO BORDING SCHOOL TOGETHER!!! I'm so excited for you to read further !!!
(In the next part the flight hours will probably not be correct and that. Kind of stuff but is a book! ,I know it's about 6 hour from Boston to the uk! I'm not stupid! Thanks:)

Bye honeys Xx

(Words 545)