Episode 5

Y/n's pov:

Walking towards the class I was in my thoughts when a sudden voice from behind got my attention.

"How are you y/n?", taehyung enquired giving me a boxy smile.

"I'm good.", I briefly said and passed him a slight smile.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something if you don't mind.", he hesitantly asked and I raised my brows in confusion.

"Do you perhaps have some interest in sports?", he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Sports?", I asked uncertain.

"Actually I'm a basketball player and I have a match today. My other friends are also coming there. If you'll also join to cheer me up then it'll definitely help me to boost up my self-esteem.", he nervously requested.

"Ahh.... Sure.", I said and hesitantly nodded my head.

"Alright then see  you 3PM near the basketball court?"

I nodded my head and smiled a little. He did the same and bowed down before leaving.

I entered the class and directly went to my seat. Just when I sit, I saw sobbin entering the class with his ice cold expressions like always. Does he ever smile?

He passed by me and passed me a glance. I just ignored his gawking sharp eyes and looked down.

Thud.

A large sound from the back of the class echoed the whole class. I looked back with my eyes wide open and saw soobin throwing a guy here and there. He started maniacly punching him and I gulped dry looking at him. The whole class was looking at him, gasping at each and every punch that fell on the poor guy's face.

Giving that guy a last punch, he wiped his blooded hands with his shirt. Turning back, his eyes met mine and I immediately turned back to avoid his gaze. My breaths were uneven and fear instantly took over.

With a loud sound of pulling the chair, he sit besides me and gave me a slight glance.

I tried hard to calm my rapidly pulpating heart.

Beating a guy to a pulp..... Is that what he does waking up?

In the lunch break:

After successfully passing the first three lectures in peace, I finally made it to the lunch break.

Everyone was getting up from their seats when suddenly a group of students entered the class.

"We're here to announce something important so please everybody get back to your seats.", one of the girls at the front said.

All the students immediately went back to their seats.

"The school is holding a welcome party for all the freshers. The party is going to be really huge this year. And for the people who are still unaware to it. Like every year there will be the prom queen and king, declared at the last of the prom. So it'll be good be at your best for that.

Better work on your dancing skills and be ready to show your moves. Start looking out for the best dresses as the time is really short.

The party will be this Wednesday and it may not end till the morning.", she stated and the whole class started cheering.

"Be ready for the fun. I'll see you all there.", she exclaimed with a smile and then left the class.

The whole class now thrilled with excitement. Everyone started discussing what they will wear and what dances they'll be preparing.