Jeon Jungkook

I woke up feeling someone's warmth right besides me

I woke up feeling someone's warmth right besides me. My hands were wrapped around her possessively. I snuggled my head into her neck, taking in her sweet fragrance. I saw as her head turned at me and I passed her a smile.

"Did you sleep well?", I asked her and she slightly nodded her head.

"Let's go and have breakfast.", I said and stood up from the couch.

Leading her back to her room, I started walking towards my room.

A smile appeared on my face as I remembered the moments I passed with her yesterday night. She sleeping besides me is just a dream. A dream that came true.

Entering my room, I looked at the bundles of files placed at the table which needs my observance. Then my eyes averted at the clock indicating the time which was already up for the office hours.

I remember that I had an important meeting today yet I woke up late. I didn't realize how much I actually slept. I indeed slept comfortably after long.

Her warmth was what I longed for. Sleeping besides someone and being able to hold them is such a blessing. It's heavenly. And I never had this warmth in my life.

Changing my clothes after getting fresh I walked out of my room.

Passing by my brother's room, I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I peeked in a bit and saw him sleeping on the bed.

A slight smile laminated my features as I looked at his adorable pout.

My eyes then averted at the side table where a family picture was placed. My eyes fell on the woman in the picture. My mother.

I flinched as I saw soobin waking up suddenly. His eyes met mine and he instantly got up from the bed.

I was statued at my place but before I could say something he slammed the door on my face.

I stayed there for a while looking at the door hopelessly. Finally turning around I made my way towards the dining room.

A sarcastic chuckle left my mouth as I looked at the empty breakfast table, filled with all sorts of cuisines.

This is my life. The life of Jeon Jungkook. An heir to the biggest business empire in the country.

No love, no affection but a lot of responsibilties. No brother, no mother but mere luxuries.