Episode 7

Third person's pov:

All the lectures ended and it was finally time for the assessment.

Yuna aka. the prettiest and most arrogant girl of the whole school, instantly made her way towards Jimim, hearing the assessment bell. All the other girls were either looking at her with anger or envying her for being partner with Jimin in an assignment.

Standing behind me, near Jimin, she started initiating her conversation.

"Oppa, shall I come to your place for the assignment? If you want we can do it at my place too. My mansion is not as big as yours but......"

Before she could complete, she was pushed away by a raging Jimim. He instantly stood up from his place and dashed out of the class, stomping his feet at the ground.

She stumbled back a bit. An expression of fear and shock was visible on her face.

I was also scared looking at him reacting so harshly towards her.

Swiftly gathered my books and stood up from my place to leave.

"Give me your address."

I looked down to my left and saw soobin looking at me.

"Huh?"

"I will come to your place today for the assignment.", he said in his ice cold tone still gazing at me.

"Y-Yeah.", I said recalling about the assignment and immediately took out a pen and paper to write my address.

Writing the note, I placed it over his desk and abruptly left after bowing for the last time.

Danger at my doorstep!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Walking through the hallways towards the exit my eyes fell on a guy with his back towards me, leaning against a wall.

Shall I initiate something?

I walked towards him and he suddenly turned around hearing my footsteps.

"Oh hey!", he said with his boxy smile.

I smiled and simply nodded my head.

"Let's walked together to the exit.", taehyung suggested and I nodded my head.

"I am not a bad player.", he said while walking and my my head now moved towards his direction.

"It's just that today......"

"You got distracted.", I completed. He slightly nodded in agreement and a wide grin crept on his face.

"Do you perhaps have any interest in arts?", he asked suddenly halting on his steps.

I instantly stopped and turned back at him. He was standing near a wall with his eyes fixed at a painting fixed on the wall.

I also stood besides him and my eyes fell on the colourful piece of art in front of us. It was flooded with different colors molded in different shapes and designs, forming an ethereal night view of city.