Episode 18

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

'Everything is messed up!', I internally shouted.

Yesterday was a day full of events. The four approached me to be their partner for the party and I could clearly tell what their intentions were behind those proposals.

Jungkook also confessed to me that he wants to be in a relationship with me and that too a serious one.

But despite all of this, there's nothing I could do because of the fifth person who asked me....... ordered me to be his partner at the party.

Jeon soobin.

I can't understand why exactly did he wanted me to be his partner but I instantly said a yes as he was inches away from strangling me to death.

But it only increased the problem.

I had to text Jimin, taehyung, jungkook and Eunwoo that I can't be their companion for the day.

The messages were hard to write but I eventually did it with lots of apologies.

My dark eye bags are a clear indication of how I waited the whole night for any of them to answer back. But none of them did.

My eyes averted at the wall clock and I realized it was already 6AM.

Getting up from the bed, I made my way to the planning room.

Low red lights were turned on in the room. With a bright white light hanging in the mid.

I walked to the desk and shuffled through the pictures. I had to look for all the pictures of jungkook now.

The picture I saw hanging in his house was a family picture. But with an addition and a few changes.

I took out all the pictures and placed them together.

I analyzed each and everyone of them and realized how many things I actually missed.

Not at the front but there was an infant at the back in many pictures. A new born baby.

It was the same baby I saw in the family picture. A lady which was not Mrs Jeon was holding the baby and besides her was a little jungkook.

Is this baby related to jungkook? Is he his brother? Then why is he not mentioned anywhere? And why is Mrs Jeon nowhere to be found?

I clutched my hair in frustration. Releasing a deep sigh, I took out the envelope from the drawer.

Ding dong.

A sudden ring on the bell made me startled.

I instantly hid the envelope back in the drawer and walked towards the door.

As I opened the door my eyes widened in shock.

Soobin? Why is he here so early?

Without saying a word he entered the house and setteled himself on the couch. I narrowed my eyes as I saw his clearly red eyes.