Episode 14

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

Hearing the door bell ring, I instantly ran to the door.

I opened the door and saw him looking at me with a smile. His smiles never gives me a good vibe though.

"Hey!", I greeted and he greeted back.

"You're ready?", he asked and I nodded my head.

"Let's go."

...........

"Your family won't be disturbed by my presence right?", I asked and he turned his head at me with his one hand still on the steering.

"My family won't be at home.", he replied and I made an O face.

"You said that you have some important work at home. What is it?", I curiously asked.

"There are some business related files I needed to go through and a few calls to the clients. Nothing more."

I nodded in understanding and looked out of the window.

"How does it feel having a sibling?"

My eyes nearly fell out of my socket and breath hitched right at it's spot hearing his words.

My head tilted at him with an expression of shock which I probably couldn't hide.

"I mean, how do you think does it feel having a sibling?", he corrected his statement with his eyes fixed at the road.

"Great?", there was nothing else coming to my mind.

He turned his head at me and I saw an expression of puzzlement on his face.

I instantly made up a few more lines to cover up the awkwardness.

"I guess siblings can be best friends and support each other during their hardest times. They can protect each other and take a stand to keep each other safe.", I said trying to use my words safely.

"Oh.", that is all he said as an answer as his gaze again moved to the front.

.............

Reaching his house, I got out of the car and so did he.

My eyes went wide looking at his enormously spacious mansion, giving a majestic look.

I follwed him behind with my eyes looking around in awe.

Entering the mansion, I saw a number of maids which instantly made their way towards us.

He handed his jacket to one of the maids and made his way further inside.

Tailing him behind, I saw as we entered a hallway. There were many pictures and painting hanging on the wall.

With my sharp eyes, I conciuosly analyzed all the pictures.

My eyes then stopped at an old family picture.

I halted on my steps as I noticed something different in the picture.

My eyes scanned through it again for further confirmation.

"What are you looking at?"

His sudden voice made me jump a little.

"N-Nothing. The p-paintings are just very beautiful.", I lied in nervousness.

He nodded his head and slightly chuckled. He suddenly bent towards me with his face inches away from me, which startled me.