Episode 34

Third person's pov:

"Why aren't you at school!", Jimin hit the railing of the rooftop hard with his hand. Disappointment was visible in his tone.

It took him long to eventually complete his mission and then instead of taking rest, he came to meet her. Only to find her nowhere in the school.

"You're not coming to me? Fine. I'll come to you myself then......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

"You don't have my pictures?", soobin asked shuffling through the pictures placed at the table.

They were in her planning room together. Y/n who was sitting on the chair, turned her head towards him.

There were pictures of the four boys and their family members but he was nowhere.

"You were none of my targets.", she briefly replied.

Her eyes were now on his back as he was at the corner of the room with one picture permenantly placed in his hand.

He was looking at it and she instantly recognized that it was Mrs jeon's picture.

Taking a deep sigh, she turned her head back towards the laptop and kept typing different keys.

"You're not involved in the business?", her sudden question made him turn his head.

"You don't have any links with the business empire?", she kept typing while questioning him.

"I have nothing to do with that business. None of that is mine.", he sternly replied.

She nodded her head with her eyes still fixed at the monitor screen.

"That girl named Sana..... She likes jungkook?"

He was confused by the variety of questions being asked.

"I don't think so. This marriage is nothing but business for my father.", he replied as he never saw Sana ever visiting his house before this proposal thing.

"Kim Namjoon is powerful?", she turned her head towards him, now looking at him in the eyes.

"Namjoon is quite powerful due to his business extensions in Europe and Asia. His powers is no joke."

She nodded her head and stood up from her place.

"You said that, you're not involved in the business at all. And you don't get any money from your father. Then how do you have that luxurious car?", she asked him with her stoic expressions and cold tone. She can't completely believe him. She needs logical reasons.

"I earned it myself using my gaming career. I earned everything on my own.", he replied and she settled down next to him on the floor.

"But then why didn't you move? You could live somewhere else with the money......"

"Somewhere else where I can't even smell the fragrance of my mother?", he took a pause and then continued. "That room in that mansion is the only reason I can't go anywhere else."

She bited her lips, in embarrassment. She shouldn't have asked him that.

Nodding her head, she looked at the bunch of pictures placed at the table.

"Your mother was indeed a very beautiful lady.", she smiled looking at Mrs. Jeons picture.

He smiled back happily.