Episode 11

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

Sitting at the chair with a book in front of me at the desk, I was apparently reading a book but in actual I was not there.

My body indeed was in the library but my mind was not. As it was still completely stuck on yesterday's incident.

Flashback:

"You're getting more and more interesting for me each and every passing second. And there's no way it's going to be good for you.", he said with a smirk. I gulped hard listening to him in the most uncomfortable and unfortunate proximity.

"You know what happenes with the people who catch my attention?", he said and suddenly got his face closer to my ear.

"They either live as mine or simply doesn't live at all."

His deep husky voice and dark words sent a shiver to my spine. I felt my breath hitched and for a moment my heart stopped beating.

Memories from the past started hitting me back. Her blue cold face which I saw at the mortality house started flashing back. The horrific dead body which once used to be my beloved cheerful sister started flashing in my brain.

Did he just confess that he can murder anyone? Did he just confess that he murdered her?

My breaths were getting heavy and uneven. My mind was not working at all now. My head was spinning badly now and I was losing control of myself.

"Y/n?", Jimin softly held my arm but by this time white dots started forming in front of my eyes.

"Y/n!!!", this was all I could hear before fainting.

...........

Getting the consciousness back, I felt myself laying down on a bed. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw, was an anxious Jimin holding my hand in a tight grip.

"Y/n?", he said with a smile grasping my hand in a tight grip.

I was still processing my brain, trying to remember what exactly happened earlier.

"You were being all brave a second ago. Then why did you faint by some mere words afterwards?", he said in a scoffing manner.

All his words from earlier now flashed back into my brain. Abruptly jerking his hands off, I moved back.

"Y-You murder.", I said in a panic and crawled back further. Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"What?", he said in a shock and tried to approach me yet again I yanked his hand away.

"Y-You said y-you can m-murder.", I said while sobbing, hugging my knees.

I don't know what brought me to this state but his words bring back the inner coward. The coward I was hiding under my brave outer shell now was visibly on a showcase.

"O-Oh. So you thought I will murder you?", he stated in a remorseful tone and sat besides me on the bed.

I still had my face burried in my knees and my body was completely shivering.

He stayed silent for some while, taking deep breaths.

"Look.......",  he took a pause. "What I'm about to tell you may scare you a little but don't panic okay?", he said in a calm tone.

I lifted my head with hesitation and fear, and saw him looking down at the floor. There was hesitation clear in his voice and actions, contrary to his usual self.

"I...... I am a mafia.", he said looking at me. My eyes widened and again panic took over me.

"M-Mafia. So it m-means you m-murder people. Y-You murdered.....", I couldn't continue as he placed his finger on my lips.

"Yeah I do....... I do murder people. But only the one who deserves it. I don't ever attack anyone innocent y/n.

I misbehave with the girls because they keep clinging to me. I just want them to stay away from me. And this way of talking and ruling over people, this my lifestyle now.

I murder people in the mafia business because I need to survive and that is the only way.

No young boy really wishes for a life like this y/n. Things just go that way sometimes.", he said in a low tone. I could see the truth in his words with a tint of pain in his tone.

Being an orphan I had no other place to live. My uncle was the one to give me shelter and food. He treated me as his own son.

No matter how much I hated these weapons and violence but this is what my life is and this is also what my life has to be.", he said with his cracking voice.

This is for the first time I saw Jimin actually sobbing. It was more of a shock to me. I couldn't say anything as I was still not able to process this new side of his.

"I-I need to live in the dark and that is what my future is. I need be the successor to my uncle. And I will be the biggest mafia in this country then.", he said heaving a sigh, wiping his tears off.

A lone tear suddenly escaped my eyes without my knowledge. He saw it and then looked shocked at my eyes.

"I don't want you to pity me. I just don't want you to misunderstand me. That's it.", he said in hesitation and stood up from the bed.

"I shall drop you home."

End of flashback

Closing the book in front of me, I rested my head at the desk.

His life is indeed difficult in another way. He has to kill people when he doesn't even want to. This is what his fate brought for him.

He said that he doesn't want to kill anyone innocent. Does it suggests that he has nothing to do with Emma?

He only shouts or mistreats the girls who try to clinge onto him and I've witnessed it myself.

I've not seen him being interested in girls either.

So it means the only way he could be involved with Emma was if she tried to clinge to him or he got an interest in her. But both doesn't seem to be the case as Emma won't do anything like that and park jimin is clearly an anti romantic.

Does it really makes him clear? Does it suggest that I should not think of him as one of my targets anymore?

I'm still not sure about it but there's one thing for sure. Now I need to focus more on the other two than him, still keeping an eye on him.

Standing up from my seat, my eyes went wide in shock as I saw the person besides.

For how long was he here?

"