Episode 9

You'll do the project with me.", Jimin said in an authoritative tone looking directly at my eyes.

I gulped hard moving my head a little more to the back to maintain some safe distance.

"B-But I already did the project with soobin.", I explained but he frowned.

"You'll do it again with me then. I'll take you with me to my house after school.", he said in an authoritative tone and moved away.

He walked to the back at his seat and I instantly starightened up my posture trying to process his words.

Do it with him? He means 'do it for him' I guess!!!

Heaving a loud sigh, I stood up from my place, walking out of the class.

I was already so tired because of all the work I did yesterday but now I will need to do it, all over again.

Pushing the door to the art room, I entered inside. Looking around my eyes chased for the one person I was here for. There were paintings all around the room and each one of them was more beautiful than the other one.

"I thought you'll be late."

I turned my head and saw taehyung walking towards me with a smile.

"I am also excited to see how you'll make me look.", I said with a smile and he chuckled.

"I was always confident about my painting skills but you are really making me nervous now.", he said with a smile making me chuckle.

Walking past me, he went to his work corner. Taking out the paints, he then took out a blank canvas.

I walked to the chair, placed in front of the canvas and sat there.

His eyes from the canvas moved to me. I saw as his eyes suddenly widnened looking at me.

I blinked my eyes a few times before looking at my dress. There was nothing on it. Looking at my left, at the mirrored wall, I looked thoroughly but found nothing wrong.

Looking back at taehyung I found him looking down drowned in his own world.

"What's wrong?", I asked unsure.

He lifted his head and his eyes met mine. There were some unreadable expressions on his face.

"Nothing. Let's start with the painting.", he said with a weak smile and I slowly nodded with uncertainty.

.............

"How are you so good at it?", I asked looking at the beautiful painting he made of me.

"I don't know maybe the genes.", he said with a chuckle.

My eyes which were fixed on the painting earlier now moved to him.

"Your father is a painter?", I asked.

His expressions instantly changed and he looked a bit upset now.