Episode 21

Third person's pov:

The loud music echoed with the blue and pink lights flashing over the people crazily dancing with the rythum of the music.

Half naked girls and boys were playing weird humiliating games in the pools and at the bar counters, asking the loser girls to strip bare or click weird pictures. While the loser boys were asked to do things which were not only creepy but certainly animalistic.

There was wine in everyone's hand. Some were even doing drugs hidden in certain rooms. Besides drugs there were more things happening behind the doors which were even more terrorizing. Did they all not know? Well everyone knew everything. But this is just how things work in here.

You need to close your eyes and mouth unless asked to open. They know what is being done to others and they know that something similar can happen to them too. Yet this lifestyle is just fun to them. Being a prey or the predator, all they care about is living their moment till they can.

In the heated up atmosphere with the smoke and alcohol scent everywhere, there stood a figure in black completely quite at one corner.

His eyes were on his wrist watch, sharply looking at it, time to time, as if waiting for something or particularly someone.

There were groups of girls and boys approaching people around him but none of them did the grave mistake of getting near him, even in their drunken state.

Taking a sharp breath, he finally started walking towards the other end of the hallway with a few gazes still following his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was walking aimlessly through the hallway, holding the side wall for a support.

Her eyes were completely swollen red and hair disheveled, covering her face completely.

She was pale. Paler than ever. Her messed up hair along with the tear patches on her face gave her an ugly look contrasting her usual appealing appearance.

There were very slight movements in her body, her eyes were blank and deep, ready to engulf anything like a black hole.

'What shall we do with her then?', eunwoo asked looking at y/n with a sharp gaze.

Her steps completely halted now and eyes widened.

'Fuck! That Emma felt so good. I still remember. Maybe she'll feel the same?', Taehyung said with a devious smirk, gazing towards y/n with his lustful gaze.

The color of her face faded away. Her breath got uneven and her hand instantly extended, clutching the soft fabric of her long outfit in a tight grip.

"Hmm..... Why not to take turns this time? I'm interested in learning something new.....", eunwoo stated gawking at her with wrath.

Their laughing sounds echoed in her mind making her press her hands against her ears in a tight grip.

She was frantically shaking her head, unconsciously sliding down the wall.

"I don't think there's a need of that. This weak girl thought she could bring the most powerful personalities in Korea down but now look at her, looking half dead by just knowing the truth. Well now when she knows who we truly are......", jungkook looked down on her with a grin, as tears kept rolling down y/n eyes, shaking with fear.

She closed her eyes shut, still covering her ears completely pressing her palms against them. She didn't realize........ the pain didn't let her realize. She could block the outer voices, buy she could never get rid of the inner voice.

"She wouldn't even dare to cross paths with us."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!", she shouted loudly, pushing the hand which fell on her shoulder.

The person in front of her was more than puzzled as he saw her in that state.

"Y-You okay?"

He did. He asked her for her well being. This was the first time he ever asked someone this, yet it was impulsive for him as he never expected to ever find her looking like this.

She instantly stood up from the floor still in a state of panick.

"Y-You don't look fine.", soobin tried to take his step towards her yet looking at her horrified state, he instantly stopped.

"Okay..... relax.", he lifted up his hands, indicating that he is no harm.

She was still messed up, with the non ending stream of tears again pouring over her cheeks.

Her hands were still extended towards him in defence while he was standing far away, looking at her baffled.

He felt his heart pinching as the scene in front of him reminded him of an old memory. A painful one.

"Everything's fine.....", he said in a calming tone taking the slowest step towards her trying not to scare her even a little.

Her hands were now hanging low with the tears completely blocking her sight as her body felt very weak.

"I'm your friend.....", he kept murmuring soothing and comforting things while taking slow strides towards her.

Reaching completely near her, he noticed the pain and agony in her eyes which made him gulp in an unknown feeling building inside his heart.

She was getting weaker and weaker and her eyes getting more and more heavy. Not getting a hold of herself anymore, she finally fell.

It was the matter of an instant that he grabbed her in his arms, holding her in anticipation, trying to understand her situation. His eyes were widened as he looked at her pale face and dry lips indicating how severely her body is being affected by her circumstances.

Lifting her up, he swiftly walked towards the exit, taking her in his arms with care.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

"Do you think she'll stay quiet after knowing about her sister?", taehyung asked the others lightning up his cigarette.

The others which were sitting on the comfortable leather couches seemed somewhat offended by his question. Specially Jimin.

Even after he joined them at the party, he didn't say a word as she kept looking at him in disbelief through out the time.

"She can't do anything.", jungkook briefly answered scrolling down his phone.

Eunwoo and jimin shared some similar expressions as if they didn't want to hear her name for the while.

"How did you get to know?", jimin finally spoke after a long silence, looking at jungkook.

Heaving a deep sigh jungkook left his phone and looked at jimin, giving him all his attention.

"I found her a bit familiar to Emma since the day I first saw her. But I shrugged it off. Yet the day she came to my house to ask for some help in studies.....", he took a small pause trying to form the briefest response in his mind. "I found her sneaking into my things through the CCTV."

Jimin still had his eyes down but a flame of fire covered up eunwoo's sight.

"So she was always there for revenge.", eunwoo tsked with some painful expressions.

"That is why I think she will try something else now.", Taehyung said with his gritted teeth but jungkook shook his head.

"The way she was shaking like a leaf a few hours ago when none of us even laid a hand on her, I don't think she can do anything."

"And even if she does......", he took a pause poking his tongue over his inner cheek.

"We dealt it before and so it'd be easier this time."