Cha Eunwoo

The slanting rays of sun falling on my face through the huge glass window made me wide awake from my deep slumber

Rubbing my eyes, I looked out at the orange painted sky indicating the noon.

My gaze then fell on the left to see a large amount of books placed there.

On my right, I found a bundle of notes I handmade yesterday.

Resting my back at the headboard of the huge king sized bed, I looked at the large mirror placed right in front of me.

Grabbing my spectacles, I placed them over my eyes to get a clearer sight.

My dry and pale skin with dark under eyes came into my vision.

I looked at my shirt and realized that it's the same shirt I wore yesterday morning.

I thought of getting up from the bed yet the fatigue in my body due to the all night study session made me weak. Yet I've still not completed my syllabus.

This is my life. The life of Cha Eunwoo. The only son of the biggest surgeon in South Korea.

Being from a family as well known as mine is definitely not easy.

The competition to be at the top and the stress to be the best kills inside out.

Being compared to your own elder sister, being criticized for not showing the best results and being humiliated in a family gathering for not being able to reach your parents expectations is not easy.

It definitely comes with the privelage to get the most luxurious life with servants always at your doorstep ready to do anything at the click of your finger. Living in the most most comfortable space and using the devices the poor miserable people can only dream of. Yet the luxury comes with a big prize. Prize of being alone in a crowd.... sometimes even with your own family.

Finally getting up from the bed, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

All the negative thoughts surrounded me as I've still not completed my study session.

"All we can ever do is try. And you tried your best."

Her sweet words suddenly echoed in my ears making a smile appear on my face.

In my dull life, full of stress and anxiety, she's my door of escape to all the problems.

Talking to her makes me feel light. Her beauty is indeed admirable but her beautiful nature makes me love her more.
Yes I love her.