Final 2/4

Author's pov:

The whole media got thrilled up with the shocking news. It was the most unexpected for them as Jeon jungkook was thought to be one of the most mannered and gentle, young businessmen of the industry.

Being the heir to Jeons was another thing but he himself earned this respect with his public appearance and attitude, which was now ruined.

And him not being at his own house and running away from the situation only made it more clear to the people, that he's the culprit.

Mr. Jeon was arrested and is still being questioned by the police, but according to him, he doesn't know about his son's whereabouts.

On the other hand, the court has already sentenced Kim Taheyung for a life time imprisonment for raping and planning the murder Lee Emma and blackmailing a girl named Anna.

Third person's pov:

Taking slow steps through the large hallway, she finally reached in front of the room.

Pushing the door opened, she entered inside and her eyes met his, who was looking at her through the glass barrier.

"Kim Taehyung......", she setteled herself on the chair in front of him.

There was an unreadable expression laminating his features.

"Are you fine?", that was the first question he asked her. Isn't a question like this, quite unexpected? Especially when it's coming from someone like him.

Time indeed can flip the tables over.

"I won.", ignoring his question she smiled at him. Her facial expressions and body language was completely different from how it used to be.

"Huh?", he was puzzled.

"I won the callenge.", she completed with a proud grin.

"Are you fine now?", he again questioned her, making her frown.

"Stop it! There's no use to act when we're meeting for the last time anyways.", she annoyingly said but he chuckled.

"I'm not acting and I know that this is the last time we're meeting. And that is why I wanted to confess something.......

I love you.", he smiled wide saying the words.

"Now even if you want to say that you hate me, then go ahead. I won't mind hearing that....."

"I loved you."

His breath hitched and eyes went completely wide. Did he heard her right? Not possible.

"I did.", she said looking at him with a blank face. There was only silence in the air now as he was completely shocked by her sudden confession.

"And do you know, why am I telling it to you right now?", she questioned bending towards the glass barrier.

He mechanically shook his head with utter disbelief.

"So that you may never get in peace. You would forever just imagine, dream and think now. You'd imagine how good things could be. You'd dream how we could be together. And you'd think about how you ruined everything, with you own hands.", she got up from the seat and he was still gawking at her in disbelief. She started walking out but then suddenly turned back.

"And yeah, you're right. I hate you, Kim Taheyung."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.