Episode 35

Y/N's pov:

"For this partnership, there are certain rules that we need to follow soobin.", I stated grabbing his attention.

"And what are those rules?", he curiously asked while sitting besides me on the couch.

"We can't fall in love."

He looked at me completely taken aback by my words. He must've not expected this from me. But I want everything to be really clear from the start.

I don't want another obsessive person claiming me as his.

"L-Love?", he stuttered and instantly shook his head. "This is all about the revenge. What are you thinking?!", he yelled which made me blink in bewilderment.

"You seem to be tired. You rest, I'll be leaving.", he got up and instantly scooted towards the door, leaving the house in a rush.

"What happened to him?"

............

Third person's pov:

After taking a long shower, she went to her bed to lay down.

Ting

Her eyes shifted towards her phone placed at the nightstand.

Taking it in her hand, she looked at the message.

Chat

Taehyung: Was wondering if you're working enough to pull me down?

She read the message with her stoic expressions. Her breath rate slightly increased.

Taehyung: Cause you know that when it comes to me, I can pull you down any minute. But I want to see what my kitten has to show.

Her heart beat fastened with a clenching pain arousing in her heart.

Taehyung: Do your efforts and then if you get tired someday, just come to me. It'll be a pleasure for this sinner to take a taste of you and please my kitten.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drop after drop, a never ending stream of tears fell down her eyes.

Her sobs started low but then they got louder and louder and louder.

She slapped her face multiple times, making it completely red.

"How could you do this!!!", she slapped herself hard.

"How could you fall in love with that murderer?!", she slapped again and then clutched her hair pulling them in frustration.

"How c-could I."

She cried and cried with her body trembling with the emotions overwhelming her mind.

Yes, she loved him. She loved Kim Taehyung. She always did.

For god knows what reason and how did she exactly liked him, but she did.