Episode 36

Third person's pov:

"Kim fucking Taheyung!!!", Jimin growled in anger and instantly turned the car making your whole body jolt up with the effect.

The car was getting faster, making you more and more scared every second.

"J-Jimin slow down.....", you tried to hold his hand but he yanked your hand away.

"I will kill that fucker!!!", he yelled in anger taking dangerously sharp turns.

"P-Please slow down!", you pleaded through tears.

"Jimin please slow down y-you're driving too fast!", you yelled, crying.

"Now I will kill that Taehyung, then that jungkook and that eunwoo too. You're mine. Only mine!!!"

"J-Jimin listen. Stop the car please, I'm scared...... JIMIN!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eunwoo's pov:

"You're going to be on duty in the emergency ward eunwoo.", the senior doctor instructed. I nodded and the doctor finally left.

Looking around, I found the white room of the hospital completely dull.

The days are getting more and more long. More and more dull, just like my surrounding. They were always this long and dull and I only realized it after losing her.

Time used to fly when we were together. The happiest hours fly away faster.

A stinging pain in my heart suddenly emerged making me hold my chest in pain.

What is this sudden pain now?

"Doctor eunwoo?"

My head snapped towards my fellow doctor who just arrived in the room.

"Are you okay?", she asked in concern as she saw me holding my chest.

I painfully nodded.

"There's an emergency case but if you're not okay then....."

"I'm okay.", I assured her and then straightened up my posture.

She nodded in hesitation and then left from there.

I instantly went to the ward but for some reason my heart felt drowning, as if something wrong is about to happen.

What would be y/n doing right now?

"Doctor, the girl is critical. She had a terrible car accident a-and is bleeding a lot. She needs instant treatment.", the nurse sounded scared but I just slowly nodded my head.

For some reason I didn't want to hurry things, although I knew that someone's life is at stake but something was pulling me away.

Wearing my surgical equipments, I went inside to aid her till the senior doctor arrives.

My eyes from far fell on the body and it was covered in blood.

"Get the cotton.", I instructed the nurses to get cotton in order to restrain the loss of blood.

They all started covering up her wounds with cotton.

I walked nearer as they all wiped the blood off her, which made her face and body comparatively recognizable. It's when my eyes fell on her face.