Episode 25

Third person's pov:

Holding the black marker in a firm grip, I marked the first point and a grin of relief covered up my features.

Putting the marker back on the table, I looked at the point two. Time for the second encounter.

Getting out of the room, I grabbed my bag from the living room couch before scooting out of the house.

The conversation with eunwoo was indeed helpful. I can still recall his shocked and puzzled expressions.

Although I instantly left from there but I know that he wouldn't have been able to take a step after this.

The quick work may also be functional but I want to take it gradually. This is going to be like a slow poison. Slowly but gradually I'm going to drag the souls out of their bodies.

.............

Getting off the bus, I marched towards the school building.

"Is it true?"

My ears got attentive hearing the low whisper.

"Yeah. My dad is in partnership with the heir of the family. They even sent us the invitation card."

Invitation card?

"Ahhhhhhhh..... My jungkookie! How can he marry someone else!"

My head snapped at the group of girls as they took jungkook's name.

Feeling my gaze over them, one of the girls elbowed the other one to get her attention towards me.

Not waiting anymore, I instantly made my way towards my class.

The whispers were everywhere. Some were shocked, some envied and some were just excited for the grand wedding but I felt nothing. Nothing but pitty for the poor girl.

Sitting on my spot, I saw soobin walking inside the class.

All the gazes were fixed on him which reminded me of the fact that he's Jungkook's brother.

"Congratulations."

My eyes snapped towards the class clown who congratulated soobin maybe getting possessed by an evil spirit, yet soobin's one gaze was enough for him to abruptly step back.

He walked towards the seat and threw his bag over the desk. I could sense that he was in a bad mood. Soobin is already not the best tempered guy and now this bad mood thing. I better not piss him off for the day.

My eyes now again moved to the front as I saw jimin entering the class.

His gaze fell on me and my whole body shuddered. No doubt I am strong but it's absolutely no joke to see your sister's murderer around you the whole time.

I knew that my hands were shaking and I knew that he noticed that too.

He walked past me and my heart beat only accelerated for the time being, with his each and every step.

This is not the time to act coward. This is time to be strong and show them the girl power!

With a few shuffling sounds, he settled right behind me.

I could sense the feeling of the warmth of his breath on back of my neck, indicating how close he is to me.

I swifltly curled towards the desk to keep up the distance.

The lectures went pretty smooth as there was no unnecessary drama happening in the class.

It was the time for the recess and the whole class left. I was also on my way outside when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

It shouldn't be happening so soon. I'm still not ready to face this monster.

A tear dripped down my eyes as he held my hand. The feelings were indescribable. As pain, anguish and gloom along with anger and ferocity rushed through my veins.

Without looking back, I tried to yank his hand away but it didn't even budge him.

All eyes witnessed throughout the hallway, how he rashly dragged me through it without caring for anyone's glares or presence.

Throwing me inside one of the empty class rooms, he looked out of it giving a deadly glare to the students. Without wasting a second they all scooted away frantically.

My elbow and knee, both got injured as I landed straight on the hard floor.

I saw as he locked the door from inside which turned my blood completely cold.

My uneven breaths echoed the room and I abruptly crawled back in fear and extreme terror.

He turned around and looked at me with his dreadful gaze. I kept crawling back horrified by the thoughts surrounding me.

His steps were steady which only scared me more.

"So all you wanted was revenge y/n.....right?", he tsked and slowly crouched down in front of me.

I shook my head with my tear glistening eyes as the distance between us was dangerously less.

"I told you it won't be good for you , getting into my sight...... yet you did.", he paused glaring into my glistening eyes.

"Not only did you get into my sight but became my habit, my life and my friend.", he chuckled which only scared me more.

"Then you gradually became more and more to me. You got into my life and then into my heart and then......."

"You turned out to be an imposter."

His glare sent shiver to my body and my breath hitched as he suddenly grabbed my both arms digging his nails inside.

"I felt betrayed and wanted to kill you but couldn't. YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU!!! YOU MADE ME CRAZY FOR YOU!!! AND WHEN I FINALLY FELL FOR YOU, THIS IT WHAT YOU GAVE ME!!! BETRAYAL?"

His roaring voice only made my fear increase. Tears glistening down with the loud sobs which were resonating in the empty space.

"There's no way back now.", his whisperous yet raged voice hoarsed into my ears. I shivered as the darkness in his gaze was long gone replaced with a sparkle.

"You've started it, so you will need to bear with it now.", his one hand now moved to my neck, holding it in his sturdy one's nearly chocking me through his tight grip.

"You angered the biggest mafia of this country thinking of it to be nothing. But do you know that you did the biggest mistake of your life?"

"Now I'm going to get the love out of you. The love I imagined between us. I know that you will never truly love me but honestly

I. Don't. Care.

I have my ways and I'll get you the way I'm used to get things done."

"You'll be with me and that'll be enough for me...... for this lifetime."

----------⊙----------

A/N pov: Jimin chose the wrong way earlier and now he's only making it worse. RIP to the beautiful concept of love because of these yanderes and sadists.