Episode 33

Y/n's pov:

Crawling back on the bed, I instantly threw anything I saw in my surrounding towards him.

He chuckled catching or simply dodging anything that comes into his way.

"There's no use of anything love. Just come to me yourself.", he took a step towards me which scared me even more.

My eyes then shifted towards the door as I saw soobin looking through it in a daze.

Jungkook also turned back follwing my gaze.

Thud

Striding fast inside the room, soobin threw a punch at his face, making him fall down on the ground.

"What are you doing in this room?", his earsplitting voice reached our ears. Ferocity and rage was visible in his actions.

Jungkook wiped the blood reesing out of his lips, using his thumb and got up from the ground.

"Can't I come here too? Isn't it also my mother's room?", jungkook evilly chuckled and soobin instantly grabbed his collar.

"She was not your mother!!! Don't you dare call her that!"

My feet were frozen at their place as I saw them both, nearly killing each other through their murderous gaze.

"What is happening in here?"

All the gazes shifted to the doorstep as Mr Jeon along with Sana and Namjoon was standing there.

They were shocked looking at both the brothers holding each other's collars.

Then their eyes shifted towards me. I could sense their judging expressions.

"Oh my God! What happened to you jungkook?", Mr Jeon instantly stepped forward them to get jungkook out of Soobin's hold.

The bruises from last night were all visible on his face, making him appear as the victim.

"When will you understand Jeon soobin! He's your brother!!!", Mr Jeon shouted at soobin in pure rage.

Soobin's head was low and he didn't reply his dad.

"I'm ashamed to have a son like you.", Mr Jeon stated in a disappointed tone and started walking out of the room, holding jungkook's arm.

"You're again believing him over me dad.", Mr Jeon halted on his steps as he heard Soobin's low voice.

"You're doing it again.", he sadly chuckled looking at Mr Jeon.

He didn't say anything but just turned around leaving with jungkook.

Sana also left along with them, while Namjoon was still standing at the door, staring at me.

Taking a deep breath, he also left behind them.

This is not what I wanted. I didn't want a scene. And soobin..... He is being all hurt because of me.

He was standing still at a distance while I was a few steps away from him.

He turned around and started scooting towards the door.

"I'm ready."

My sudden voice stopped him at his place.

"Let's do it together. Let's take him down.", I completed and his eyes finally averted towards me.

"But......", I stopped and there were some unreadable expressions on his face.

"It's only fair, if I also know everything about you as you know about me.", I stepped forward, now standing right in front of him.