Battle match

This little battle is a crossover and a homage to the Battle match book by Freelancer1337. For anyone who hasn't seen his book Battle match, I highly recommend you go read it and then go back to this, it is brilliant and gives justice to so many characters while also giving others a kick in the pants that they deserve.

Now, you may be asking a silly question like 'Why is he making this?' while also asking the question that is a lot more appropriate to ask.

Who are the combatants?

Well, the combatants are... Ourselves.

Yes, that's right, this battle match's combatants is Freelancer1337 AKA Blake Masonic & RathsBone96 AKA me are going to fight each other in this.

It won't have feats involved however because it would have certain weapons inside the Blocks of the Mario kart games that we have to find, like a scavenger hunt and also, it will have a long story to it.

I will do my best to explain my reasons about why & how this came to be but right now, on to the chapter.

Also to Freelancer1337, for any reason you can do it better, you're fully allowed to make an alternate version of it with any location you want.

XXXXX

Interlude: Fanfiction can sometimes mould something that people aren't too fond of, sometimes it forges something amazing... while it develops into a fascinating creation.

RathsBone96

RathsBone96, the fanfic writer of the Tragedy can make you good multiverse.

Freelancer1337

Freelancer1337, the writer of Battle Match.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RathsBone96

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Backstory: What do you believe defines a person? Is it our emotions? Is it our past? Or is it the works of others that inspire us? Well, on January 14th of 2018, there is a person who was defined by all of those things... And that user's name is RathsBone96. This fanfic writer was making stories because it was fun & was doing alright but his fanfic writing life was changed after he watched the movie known as Avengers Infinity War. He created a reader story involving the reader being the son of Thanos, obtaining the infinity stones to be a true hero. Yes, the reader unintentionally converged the world thanks to the shenanigans of the villain Ultron Phoenix Sigma but he along with his friends and allies saved their merged world. It is rumoured that RathsBone96's future antithesis Chuck Shurley chose him to be a prophet to create his stories & tell them on this very site for the former God's evil purpose.

XXXXX

Background:

- Username: RathsBone96

- Age: Classified.

- His antitheses is Chuck Shurley from Supernatural, Bat-Mite from a Lego Batman special where he kidnaps most of the Justice League, Bat-Mite from Batman: The brave & the bold and Hydra Cap AKA Nazi Captain America.

- The name RathsBone96 is inspired and based on Rath from the original continuity of Ben 10 along with Dry Bones from Super Mario and Number 96: Dark Mist & Number C96: Dark Storm.

- Tends to edit his stories a lot to correct mistakes such as spelling errors or make something a little better.

- This quote is RathsBone96's favourite: