I think I've been tagged.

I have been tagged by Hollow_Ghost and I've decided to do this tag... this probably might be a first for me.

1. I was tagged by Hollow_Ghost .

2. I have less than 3 days to do this.

3. 10 things about myself:

(1.) I have autism and only learned about it when I was 10 or 11.

(2.) I like all the X-men movies, including Origins Wolverine.

(3.) I don't like Peppa pig but the only episode I like is thunderstorms because of PhantomStrider had done a brilliant job explaining about the charms about the episode.

(4.) The first YouTuber I had ever seen is BigYoshiFan and the first video I saw was Mario and Luigi's adventures season 1 episode 4.

(5.) Gwen 10 was the first episode of Ben 10 I had ever watched.

(6.) I use to watch all kinds of kids films when I was around 10 to 14 ranging from brilliant to completely stupid beyond belief.

(7.) When I was 5, I cracked my head open while jumping on the bed, which had traumatised my mom when she saw the blood.

(8.) I Love YouTubers like LetMeExplainStudios along with Cinemassacre, Xion Kelly, PrezKoumori, SMG4, Linkara-AtopTheFourthWall, TearofGrace and so many more on my list because they still inspire me every day with their smiles along with their laughter and how fascinating they are in so many ways.

(9.) I tend to miss one of my nan's dog named Sammy Sausage who got put down at 2018 and my uncle Simon who passed away due to a failing heart on April 3rd. (Bless their souls.)

(10.) I want to say to the people who support this silly little page that I couldn't thank you all enough and I wish for all of your dreams to come true.

4. Tag 28 people... (Oh dear.)

The 28 people:

sonickev
Sonic67
thenextlostdecade
deadpoolmerkwiththem
xiximagicramen
Hollow_Ghost
thenick5o
Freelancer1337
GhostFreak89
Deathgamer87
Batmandude18
StressedLazyBoi
NickTrooper
Hitomirose
Omega-umbreon
GageSinger2
powgod
juliogallegos5
viperking01
Archfiend_Dragon
Adrianacardenas860
Arctic_Thief
SpiderMike57902
TmntBeth
MiraculousKamen
azzzafiddle
PGriff7235
readerfan47

5. Tell a joke... "This is going to be not so funny since it's pretty grim..."

What do you call a headless sheep?

A bloody sheep.

6. Write a spoiler... simple enough.

I don't know when... but, I'll be planning on Apocalypse world Michael to allow Sunset to obtain him so she can kill Lucifer and save Leahcim but will get taken over by Michael and there will be a chapter involving a little bit of time travel... probably not in that order.

7. Put the rules in the tag.

Rules.

Rule 1: mention who tagged you.

Rule 2: Do it in less than three days.

Rule 3: Say 10 things about yourself.

Rule 4: Tag 28 people.

Rule 5: Tell a joke.

Rule 6: Write a spoiler for one of your books.

Rule 7: Put these rules in your tag.

Also, Hollow_Ghost , I hope I did this right.

Thank you again for this inclusion.