Prologue: Lone wolf of chaos and blood...

XXXXX

The Cyber king belong to the creators of Doctor Who.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Everyone always has a story to tell.

Some good, some bad.

One can be a being who lived a bad childhood and becomes something better, one can be about a cosmic entity who in truth is lonely and gained love... but this story isn't so happy.

This story is about a little Porcupine Faunus known as (N/Y) Nshmh Vvddh.

When he was born, his mother and father died due to a mugging gone wrong and was found by a man who worked in an orphanage in Mantle and chose to raise him but died when he was 6.

He didn't know what family is like... in fact, he never knew what relationships are.

When he turned 15, he realises who his parents were but when he found out how they died, he broke in tears.

He also has a look of apathy when he talks to anyone.

When he looks at anyone who ever gave their loved ones a hug or kiss, he would sigh in sadness and shame.

Everyone would ignore him as kids would criticise him at the orphanage.

One of the kids bullied him by pulling his quills and put marshmallows on them or try to throw him to a pack of Sabyrs but one day, he went too far.

He used his semblance on (N/Y) scarring the left half of his face and made his left eye colourblind so he can only see the world black and red through it.

However, all of it is about to change.

XXXXX

( (N/Y)'s POV.)

It's been a few days since I've been scarred.

I walked to the shops to get some more fire dust crystals to help the heating back at the orphanage.

I was about to go to the shop until I heard a few whispers, like... something is trying to call me and find it.

????: "Find me/ Where are we/ Help it./?/!"

I kept looking around to find where the whispers are coming from until I found an orange gem on the ground.

Me: "A gem..."

The gem: "Pick me up/ Pick it up/ Pick us up!!!"

I walked over to the orange gem and did what they told me to do.

The whispers become one voice as it starts to glow.

?????: "Now you will have your vengeance on the one who has wronged you and to the ones who made you an outcast with the chaos stone."

I suddenly start to gain a headache as something started to change within me as I start to feel things that are unfamiliar to me.

I start to feel... odd

????: "What the hell's your problem?!"

I turn to see the boy who scarred me.

I start to frown as I crack his knuckles and notice the stone starting to glow.

Me: "Oh Randal, I've waited a long time for this. To take you as my prisoner, to inflict so much pain to you as you did to me..."

I then start to create multiple giants of metal and apathy.

Me: "And now... PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR YOUR NEW KING OF POWER!!!"

I then order them to convert everyone with mind control at once except for Randal and destroy the rest of remnant as I ordered the giant I was on to pick him up from his foot.

I look to see the terror on his face.

The metal giants have even destroyed the schools and the floating city made of ice but made sure no one dies.

Many people have tried to destroy them... but have failed miserably.

I'm destroying this world and yet... it doesn't satisfy me... I even start to feel something wet fall down my cheek.

After that, I turned all of life on Remnant except Randal into Faunus.

I then hear the whispers getting louder.

The chaos stone: "Create a gigantic extraterrestrial vessel for liftoff to find the death gem/ Construct a big spaceship so we can leave this planet and find the dead rock/ Craft a spacecraft to enter another dimension to find the death stone."

I did what the stone told me to do and created a ship that was 130000 km, big enough for everyone to enter.

After everyone has entered, I opened a portal to enter another dimension to find the death stone.

XXXXX

Ţ͍̱̫̱̲̞̲ͤͤ͛̎͊̂ͣ̂̄ͫ̔ͭ̾̓͊̆̚̚͢͜͟͠ǫ̛̛̖̹̫̭̤̪̜͙̏́ͧͪ̇͞͝ ̄ͥͮͣͭ̃ͨ̔̅̅̅̊ͬ̓̌̅҉̡͎̼̝͓͓̱̞͚͎͟b̢̻̯̖͙̭͓̭̤͚̟͖̘̲̘̂̋̇̽ͨ͗͛͘ȩ̦̦̥̼̼̩͔̙̓̑̑̋ͥ̓ͫ̕͜ ̍̋͋ͦ̑ͩ͟͏̻̘̹͈̰c̨̹͙̖̘͙̰̼̖͇̟͕͔̫̹̰̳̯̋̅͊͊̏̿̑͌͑ͧ͑ͦ͒̔̓ͫ̚͟͜͡͡ȍ̥̩͕͈̺̘̬̟̭̭͇̭̫̤̤̜̿ͤ̔̾͌ͤ̈́ͭͬ̌͊͂̄̋̂͟n̷̨̫̫͖͖͇̙̬͖͛͆̒̅̚̚͢ṯ̷̸̢̥̠̖̗̲̈́ͮ̾̆͂̓̅i̧̧̲̲͙̬̻͎̭̼̐̑̄̓̈́̑̈ͭ͘͝n̊̃͐̔̈́͗͐̌͑̈̕҉̘̺͓͔̭̼̱̦̻̖̮̩͉ų̍ͧ͆̽ͦͥ͂ͦ̒̓͆̏́ͤ̂̿͞͏̢̰̟̝͍̫̯͎͓̬͈̙̥̠͓̪̠ȅ̢͓̼̟̦͕̫͗͆̂̾̀ͦͣ̓̈ͤ̿̌̇ͬ̽̀d̴̛̛͆̑͂͑̇̍̓̅ͤ̄̓̀ͯ̅ͤͫ҉̦̤̰̤͙̱̹̹̦̪̼̳̞̳̱