Something to get off my chest.

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? I hope you are alright.

I apologise for taking longer than expected with this story.

Honestly, I want to talk about this for a while now.

I had thoughts about not writing anymore.

A lot of things about my personal life have been getting to me.

I don't want to discuss that because it is personal information and I want my real life to be separate from my time on this site.

I won't take this story down and scrap it, nor will I scrap the one I'm planning on making because even though my stories have multiple problems with writing and ideas that work on paper, I genuinely love the stories I made, and the ones I'm still making and to create my stories how I want to make it.

I want my story to end the right way.

Not by taking it down or by cancellation but by finishing the story I made and creating a story that would end it on a high note.

I'm still continuing to write but I will be a lot slower with writing this and after I do finish my big endgame project, I will be done.

These aren't new year resolutions but a goal I hope to complete.

You know, looking back on all of this, I'm pretty surprised about how far I've come.

I have made my stories ever since I was 16 and a lot has changed for me.

I did take some down because I didn't have much passion for it anymore, I was worried my ego was getting too big or there was something controversial about the story that makes me quite uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, the stories that are still around are ones I'm still passionate about.

To the viewers of this disclaimer, I hope you all have a great 2024, thank you for understanding the best you can and may your future be brighter than the sun.