A picture with winning results and god.

XXXXX

(RathsBone's POV, after the party.)

I was telling people where to go on the giant wooden stage, the ones where people watch baseball games, Discord had created with his Chaos Magic because I wanted the picture to be perfect.

Me: "Ok, Frenchie and Kimiko, please sit next to Pyrrha and Jaune, you sweet love birds need a good shot. Ten year old Ben, please don't argue with your cousin in the picture. Alastor, please stop trying to eat King Jullian and Morty M-594, please go down a step away from Mr Krueger-"

Freddy Krueger: "Mr Krueger was my father's name, call me Freddy."

Me: "Right. Mr Williams, please sit next to Thor & not miss Xiao-Long, I don't want you to try and hit on anyone for this picture."

Ash Williams: "I wasn't going to!"

I gave Ash a 'really' look & he chooses to shut up as I notice Freelancer being uncomfortable and weirded out.

I look where he was looking and I wasn't really surprised about what I was seeing.

SMG4 Mario.

Naked.

Humping spaghetti.

In front of 2023 Mario who's disgusted by what SMG4 Mario is doing, and 2023 Luigi who is crying because of how disturbed his is.

Me: "God dammit Mario, stop humping the spaghetti in front of the movie versions of you & your brother and put your fucking clothes back on!"

SMG4 Mario then turns to see me, while flipping me off saying "Fuck you."

SMG4 Luigi: "I'm sorry about my brother."

SMG4: "Mario can be a bit of a dumbass."

I sigh, annoyed at Mario and massaging my eyes.

Me: "It's alright you two. Discord."

Discord turns to me, just as annoyed at Mario as I was.

Me: "You know what to do."

Discord uses its chaos magic to replace the spaghetti with a chain chomp, which bites on Mario's nads, causing him to scream in pain.

Saiko & Meggy were shaking their heads unamused about it because of Mario starting the problem before Discord snaps his fingers again & the chain chomp disappears while also getting SMG4 Mario back in his plumber attire as 2023 Bowser, who's also noticeably uncomfortable with SMG4 Mario and his... stupidity, decides to give his archenemy a bucket to vomit in.

Mario (2023): "Never thought I'd say it but, thanks."

Bowser (2023): "Uh, no problem."

I then look to see Cinder, seeing her beauty.

Me: "Hey Cinder."

Cinder looks at me, confused about me calling her.

Me: "You look beautiful."

Cinder smiles softly, warming my heart and I take a deep breath as Boomstick along with Discord, Freelancer, Wiz and myself put on some sunglasses while I prepare the picture.

Me: "Ok, everyone. Smile."

Everyone smiles as I take the picture and the flash was bright enough to distract everyone from Discord to use his Chaos magic to erase everyone's memories of the fight and the party, while putting everyone to sleep.

After that, Discord teleports everyone back to their original universes.

I turn to Wiz and Boomstick, who were nervous about letting Discord keep their memories of what happened.

Boomstick: "Can we at least say why you and Freelancer won?"

Freelancer taps me on the Shoulder, getting my attention.

Freelancer1337: "They deserve to have that at least."

I turn to Wiz and Boomstick, giving them a thumbs up, letting them know that I'll allow it.

XXXXX

(No one's POV.)

Wiz clears his throat and speaks.

Wiz: "These battles were truly a close call."

Boomstick: "To no surprise, Freelancer already had enough to defeat Rudy."

Wiz: "Sure, Rudy had the Keysword & a set of infinity stones but Freelancer had more weapons like Silver's blood, the time stone and his own infinity stones."

Boomstick: "Also, Freelancer is a lot smarter than Rudy, so the answer to that fight is obvious. As for RathsBone's victory, we have no clue what the key for his victory is."

RathsBone96: "I believe I can answer that."

RathsBone took a pen and paper, writing something to Wiz, folds it in half, then writes "Read me" on it and gives it to Wiz, who opened it and read it out loud.

"Discord, I know I can't defeat Ant alone because I am human. Although, the one thing I believe humans can do really well is ask for help from their friends and I'm willing to ask for help from a friend. So, my friend, please can you help me?"

Wiz & Boomstick look at me, then to Discord and then back to me.

Wiz: "Was this what you said to Discord?"

RathsBone nods his head as he starts to speak.

"Yes. It's never easy being human. We allow ourselves to hate, to hurt, to destroy, to mock, to murder... to disappoint. But we also love and care and create and embrace and birth and to praise the strengths of what makes us human to begin with. There are times when I don't believe myself to be human... but I always have others to help raise me back up, to help me even if it wasn't intentional. I believe there can be a better future for all of us. We just need to be a little more kinder, a little more fair and a little more hopeful to others and our humanity."

Wiz, Boomstick and Discord look at RathsBone, a little taken back with what he said as Freelancer pats his back.

Freelancer1337: "Well said."

Wiz: "Anyway, Even though Ant & Rudy's godlike abilities have given them an edge, Freelancer & RathsBone's powers, weapons, skills, humanity and humility gave them the win."

Wiz looks at Boomstick, seeing that he's still surprised about RathsBone's words and decides to wrap it up.

Wiz: "The winner is RathsBone96 and Freelancer1337."

Discord snaps his fingers, erasing the Death Battle commentators' memories of the Battle match and teleports Freelancer back home.

Freelancer1337: "Is RathsBone going to be ok?"

Discord: "He will, he just needs to talk to someone for a bit."

Freelancer1337: "Who?"

XXXXX

(????'s POV)

I look at the author, who smiles at my presence as I smile back.

RathsBone96: "Hello Jack. I'm guessing we have so much to talk about?"

I teleport RathsBone and myself to a safe haven, where we can talk as I nod my head.

XXXXX

We will be back to our original program.