Secret file...

This file is for the ones who dare find out this secret.

If you want to find out, keep going down.

Are you still there?

Well... alrighty then.

XXXXX

This secret file of the Abundant gems of earth 6721.

XXXXX

These gems were made to bring positivity to all good beings in any universe that are truly good.

They also help beings that are broken or lonely beings who have been in very traumatic events that can't be easy to recover from and gain major traits of PTSD or gone through so much pain that they don't realise they subconsciously regret their previous actions and feel insecure, realising they only want or need a friend/family to do their best to help them get on the right path to regain their happiness and find their peace.

These gems have also been sent through different universes because of an entity/guardian inside one of the gems gets injured and needed to be healed but no one knew how she got hurt in the first place and why the gems needed to be apart.

Compassion gem: This abundant gem has the power to give the user the ability to make anyone/everyone/anything/everything is immune to anyone/everyone/anything/everything that's evil along with inducing compassion to beings with souls, create an aura of compassion, gain strength from kindness, become an embodiment of compassion, mastery of healing physically along with mentally & emotionally and the entity/guardian can bring anyone and everyone to life.

Dance gem: This abundant gem has the power to give the user the ability to perform any dance along with using magic by any sort of music, become the embodiment of dancing, posses limitless flexibility, have limitless balancing capabilities, have senses enhanced to an infinite scale and the entity/guardian knows everything.

Laughter gem: This abundant gem has the power to give the user the ability to induce parties along with inducing people to laugh that doesn't kill, getting any & all allies stronger through laughter, anyone/everyone gets stronger through the power of love, induces anyone & everyone to become happy through any/every good memory/memories they ever had, gets any/every ally stronger through their own happiness and the entity/guardian induces love to anyone and everyone if those beings truly love each other.

Respect gem: This abundant gem has the power to give the user the ability to induce hope in others along with becoming the embodiment of hope, can senses good in others, can detect true love of anyone and everyone, anyone/anything & everyone/everything the user cares about will be immune to corruption, the user will be in absolute condition and allows an entity/guardian of universal good to take control of the user when it needs to.

Second dance gem: This abundant gem has the power to give the user the ability to create anything & everything through music or singing along with the power to manipulating one's voices through singing, heal everyone and anyone by singing & making music, get stronger from music, make instruments out of nowhere through magic, heal anyone/everyone with music & singing and the entity/guardian can create & wield music powered weapons.