Chapter 7: Ponyville.

Apologies if this chapter was taking longer to get done and if this chapter's long.

XXXXX

(No one's POV, in Equestria.)

The humane six come out of the portal noticing their change of appearance and do their best to obtain their balance.

Rainbow: "It's been a while since we've been here."

Fluttershy: "The town looks nice as ever."

Scrooge McDuck along with Rick & Morty, SpiderMan, Luke Cage, SpiderGirl, Iron Man and Donald Duck go through the portal.

Rick: "PONY RICK!!!"

Just then, Scrooge, Donald, Iron Man and SpiderGirl lose their balance and fall over.

Scrooge McDuck: "What the blistering bagpipes is going on here?!"

Rick: "Magic. This world has magic that changes beings' bodies into ponies or any mythical beings, depending on what you were."

SpiderGirl: "And how can any of you walk like this?!"

Pinkie Pie: "You get used to it."

Donald starts quacking in rage until he loses his balance, lands on his front and mutters a single phrase.

Donald: "Ah Phooey."

????: "You must be the humane 6 of your world."

The group then turn to see SunShim, Leah, Velvet and Wade.

Rainbow: "Sunset, Leahcim, what are you doing here?"

SunShim: "What do you mean, Rainbow?"

Leah: "Yeah, we chose to live here."

Rarity: "Darlings, we've just seen you a few seconds ago going to apocalypse world."

The couple gets confused until Wade realises what was going on.

Wade: "I think I know what's going on here. You got them confused with the counterparts of your world."

SunShim: "That adds up."

Applejack: "Come again?"

Leah: "The Sunset and Leahcim you were talking about are our counterparts."

Rainbow: "Wait a minute... you're them, aren't you? You know... the zombies?"

Leah grips the front of his left hoof as SunShim holds her right hoof and looks down at the floor.

Velvet and Wade look at each other, remembering their original world.

Rainbow: "Oh, sorry. I forgot that it was a sensitive topic towards all of you."

Leah: "I-it's ok."

SunShim: "Let's get to Twilight, she might help to get the... laughter stone?"

SpiderGirl: "Laughter gem."

SunShim & Leah walk ahead as the others follow them.

XXXXX

(Wade's POV.)

As we walked, Velvet and I look at each other, sharing the same worried looks.

Out of the few who suffered the zombie apocalypse, Leah & Sunset took it harder than us.

SpiderMan: "How bad is it?"

Velvet and I turn back to our friends with worried looks.

Velvet: "Well... they don't talk about the apocalypse or the destruction back in earth 9412... but when they do talk, it always towards each other which's just about their failures and pain."