The infinity stones of earth 65118

These are the infinity stones of earth 65118 and their abilities but the death stone needs a sacrifice of hatred.

XXXXX

Chaos Stone: The chaos stone allows the user to become invisible even to people who are normally able to see invisible people along with use and control chaos magic, telepathy, time manipulation, create things out thin air and make them vanish if the user chooses to, teleportation and open portals to travel through time and other dimensions.

Death Stone: The death stone allows the user to shape-shift into others that have passed away with their memories from any universe along with the user having the ability to touch someone and they die instantly, transports spirits to the afterlife even if they're bonded to a cursed object, replicating dead beings powers, Manipulate any kind of spirit from any universe, & resurrect dead beings back to life as what they were before they died or bring them back as a revenant.

Evolution stone: The evolution stone allows the user to Manipulate a being's mind, body, biology, organic tissue and clothing to any sort of era of time but it requires the user's concentration. If the user isn't concentrating, then beings that were affected by the evolution stone will return to its original state.

Genesis Stone: The genesis stone allows the user to heal himself/herself along with the ability of manipulation (Chi/Aura/Life-force/soul), creates bodies/vessels for spirits/angels/demons, control plants, creates their own gods, controls bacteria and restores beings to their original condition & removes any disease.

Nightmare Stone: The nightmare stone allows the user to control dreams & nightmares along with the ability to make others fall asleep unless they have the ability to be immune to sleep inducement, appearing in other beings dreams, the ability to control dream magic, the user stays awake without getting tired & does not gain insomnia and wakes beings up from their dreams & nightmares.

War Stone: The War stone allows the user to make living beings hallucinate to make them think they're fighting their enemy when it's actually their ally, think they're working with an ally but is working with the enemy instead & think their allies have succumbed to mind control or gone bad. the user can create an army just by whistling once, the user can create a battlefield of his/her choice, gains all knowledge of tactics to win most fights, when the user is angered, the user create all kinds of weapons and the user can make others enter a berserker rage.

One last thing, each of the stones is counterparts to the infinity stones in the story "tragedy can make you good".

The chaos stone is the counterpart to the reality stone while the death stone is the counterpart of the soul stone, the nightmare stone's the counterpart of the mind stone, the evolution stone is the counterpart of the time stone, the Genesis stone is the counterpart of the space stone and the war stone's the counterpart of the power stone.

What do you think about the abilities of each of the stones? Please comment on your opinions and critiques.