Battle match 2: duplicados del mal

Just like before, this battle match is both a crossover and a homage to the Battle match book by Freelancer1337.

For anyone who hasn't seen his book Battle match, I highly recommend you go read it then read the first one to catch up and then read this.

The backstory will also be shown in the Battle match & once again, the feats won't be involved.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Disclaimer warning: There will be a few risque scenes. If you don't want to see it, skip ahead to certain parts that mention risque scenes. Honestly, I was kinda nervous about writing them because I am not really a risque person but still choose to continue this under the approval of Freelancer1337. I apologize for the scenes making you feel uncomfortable & to the people who have read this, thank you for your time and understanding.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Interlude made by Discord: Creation is an unusual thing, sometimes creation can be beautiful, sometimes it can be misunderstood and other times, it is plain evil.

Ant

Ant, the evil clone of RathsBone96 created by Discord.

Rudy

Rudy, the evil clone of Freelancer1337 created by Discord.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ant

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Background:

- Name: Ant I. Thesis

> Yes, the name is a play on Antithesis.

- Gender: Female

- Believes that she is a goddess to be permanently praised no matter what harm she is doing to anyone.

- Ant has no kinks but she would treat people badly because she believes that everyone else is beneath her.

- Ant would also make every human 21 years old because she wants young warriors that would live, fight & die for her and her delusions.

- Ant is maliciously cunning & will form alliances with anyone no matter if she hates them or not to get what she wanted and when she gets what she wants, she slaughters the people she forms an alliance with and the humans she turns will feast on their corpse to spite those people.

- She despises fiction & fanfiction that is supposed to entertain in general like films, video games, comics, shows & books that are entertaining people.

> Examples: Marvel, DC, Amazon, Disney, Warner Brothers and the list goes on.

- Ant's first decree, if she did become ruler of the universe is to get rid of all entertainment & merge all planets and worlds into a garden of Eden.

> Her second decree would make everyone immortal with immunities to make them invulnerable and live on with no food and beverages but take away their free will, make combat for her 'entertainment' for eternity with no rest legal and make clothes, armor, anything that isn't human in any way & form and fan inspiration banned for everyone except her.

- Ant would turn every animal, alien, parasite, monster and other beings into humans because those things are not realistic in her eyes.

> Although, that makes Ant a hypocrite about her delusion of realism because she would absorb anyone and anything for their abilities and powers to become stronger than them while also removing all genitalia of humans except her own because she disgustingly sees sex as entertainment and shows the humans she controls that she's a goddess.