Non-canon Commercial

This is non-canon thing, so this commercial story won't have the creepypasta-like writing end.

XXXXX

Summer, You, Rick Sanchez and Rainbow Dash are watching a Pringles commercial.

Pringles: "Stack Pringles flavours, make new ones."

Summer: "How much do you think Pringles pay these people?"

Rick: "Hardly anything."

Rainbow: "You Gotta give them credit for trying."

You: "Apologies on sounding offensive but trying sucks, doing's more better."

Sunset and Leahcim come in kissing, with multiple Pringles containers.

After they finish kissing, they put the containers down.

Sunset: "Hey guys, wanna stack different Pringles flavours to create new flavour combos?"

Leahcim: "Here, we'll go first just to help you figure it out."

Sunset grabs the pizza, BBQ and jalapeño flavoured Pringles as Leahcim grabs the Jalapeño, Ranch and BBQ flavoured Pringles while Rick and You looking at their suspicious traits as Rainbow and Summer are confused about what's going on.

Sunset: "Pizza, BBQ and jalapeño makes the spicy BBQ pizza stack."

Leahcim: "While Jalapeño, Ranch and BBQ makes the Game day poppers stack!"

Sunset and Leahcim feed each other the flavours as Rick and you figure out what's going on.

Rick: "Get them!"

Rick and you attack Sunset and Leahcim revealing to be robots, surprising Summer and Rainbow Dash.

Summer: "Grandpa, what's going on?"

You: "Pringles."

Rainbow: "What?!"

Rick: "We're trapped in a Pringles commercial, they must have taken us in our sleep."

You try to use your infinity stones to see that nothing is happening.

You taste them, realising the infinity stones were replaced with rock candy.

You: "Rock candy."

Rainbow: "How can we get out?!"

Rick: "We can't! They warned me this will happen and I didn't listen."

Just before things look like they couldn't get any worse, multiple faceless Pringles robots of everyone except you, Summer, Rainbow Dash and Rick come in with Pringles containers.

Pringles Robots: "Stack Pringles make endless new flavours! Stack Pringles make endless new flavours!Stack Pringles make endless new flavours!"

The group do their best to escape the robots but failed as Summer and Rick scream.

Wade robots: "Cheddar, BBQ wavy & Sour cream and onion makes a 3 layer dip stack!"

XXXXX

(And now, back to the original story...)