Chapter 4

"Put it in a cage." Megatron harshly said, what is he talking about, I'm a she, and put me in a what? As I was taken away to possible doom, I Looked back as he had that grin plastered on his face, and in return, I just gave him a straight face😐. His grin faltered, seeming to be surprised, but the door closed in my face.

I was brought into a dark a gross looking room, a little like a storage room, and stuffed me in a huge birdcage, don't ask me why they had it. The bot turned and left, leaving me to stare at the wall, thinking. I curled up in a ball, feeling quite lonely in this cage, even though I could possibly go through the bars if I tried hard enough.

The door opened, and in came the shiny red bot who decided to stalk me and my friends. He ignored me and went to find something, and since I know I wasn't going to have any other entertainment, I'd have small talk. "Uh, your Knockout, right?" I asked, trying to get his attention, and oh boy it did.

"How do you know my name?" he questioned me, getting closer. I need to find a lie or something to cover that up, or else he'll think I'm spying. "I saw you in your hiding spot today, or yesterday? I told Optimus and he told me." I lied, he seemed thoughtful, "Was it the paint job?" he asked like he wanted to change it for the next time he was spying on someone.

"Yeah, the brightest red I'd seen! It is a really pretty color, not when stalking..." He looked proud after that, not the last part. "My paint job is always the finest, at least someone agrees." He said, puffing his chest out a tad bit more, making him look like a dork, but I'd never say that aloud, yet.

Clank. Clank. Clank.

Tiny but loud footsteps echoed in the small area, causing the proud Knockout to turn into a freaked-out Knockout. He did a small unmanly scream and left the room after seeing something under a pile of junk. Unlike him, I couldn't run, too tiny and I was locked inside a cage. The anticipation of something coming, hate the feeling, but I'm curious, what is the thing that scared a giant robot under the small junk pile?

After a minute or two, the little two blue eyes came out of the pile. "Awe!" The little thing had a gray little body with little legs with two round blue eyes. It saw me and came closer, almost as if it was curious too. The surprising part is that it bit through the bars, at an incredible speed! I came over to it, put my hand on its tiny head, and pet it, getting a small purr.

He started to rub its tiny head on my hand, causing a giggle to erupt in the room. I hugged the little creature, and more purrs echoed. "Hmm, do you have a name?" I asked, not really speaking to whatever this cute little thing is, "Your name will be... oh, I know! Lucky will be your magical name!" I giggled out, the purring getting louder. "It's because I'm so lucky to have someone who isn't thirty feet tall, and can't threaten me!"

The door opened again, Knockout was holding something like a metal stick, and his intentions did not seem good. Once the cute little Lucky found what I was looking at, it jumped out of my grasp and headed right to Knockout, who again gave another non-manly scream. He pulled the staff thingy out and tried to zap it, but missed to the slightest movement

Lucky started munching on his leg, taking the paint, making blue liquid come out, and deep holes. I stared, blinking very fast, watching him zap Lucky and knock it onto the floor. "Lucky!" He stepped on Lucky, smushing it under his foot. He looked back at me strangely. "What?-" "You smushed Lucky!" I started to get teary, how could he!

"Why would you care about a scraplet? Much less name it!" He yelled, still having that strange expression, "Because! At least one thing here liked me! Even if it was a little creature that eats robots!" I backed up in my cell, looking away like a stubborn kid. He grabbed the cage and walked out of the room, having me fall face down on the floor.

I could hear his distant mumbling about how his paint is ruined, I wouldn't be worried about that right now if I was him, he was bleeding, what I assume is his blood. I lifted my head to see the dull hallways again, a few doors he walked by. He also mumbled about Breakdown buffing him today, who I also assume is that blue bot that he was partnering with to spy on my friends.

How big was this place? Massive. If thirty-foot robots live here, also with how many hallways I saw that we didn't go down it has to be huge. After what felt like forever, which I believe was two minutes, we got to the door he was taking me to. But now that I'm thinking about it, if this place is a huge maze how will I ever find the escape, if it took a robot that long to get to another room from that storage room area then how long would it be for me?

The room was different, more organized, and clean, well maybe not the dust part. This place looks like the doctor's office, that place is just bad memories, or maybe it's just the needles I hated. And like the robots, the counters and every object they had in here was extra plus-sized, like that one teddy bear I wanted.

I saw the back of the blue bot who is working on someone on the metal slab thingy. How is that comfortable? "Back with the sparkling? Surprised Megatron allowed you to keep it." The blue con said with a grin. I gave him a glare, though it looked more like a pout. "Of course, I have to deal with a weird scraplet lover." Knockout said, placing the cage down on one of the closest counters.

Breakdown looked over at me as if asking me if that was true. Knockout went to go get something and Breakdown keep working, leaving me to the sounds of groans or muffled screams. Of course, I'm put in the room where painful screams will always be, never getting any sleep. I hope that's not true.

I huffed, laying down and using my arms as a pillow, the cold metal was irritating and hard. I wish I had my stuffed animals, they'd surely keep me warm and allow me to forget everything that's happening around me. But of course, I don't even get one simple thing, even a nice peaceful sleep.

I waited and tried moving to get myself to sleep but still no luck. Right as my eyes were finally going to let me sleep the door opened. I jumped up, my eyes wide, with little tears from frustration. A skinny, winged robot stepped in, he was gray with tiny details of red and dull blue. He had sharp claws that could easily hurt me. He was from another dream, one I had the day before I was kidnapped, talking about flying or some stuff.

He was damaged, mumbling about something but I was too far to hear a thing. Knockout came to his aid after whatever he was doing, but he did look the same before Lucky chewed on him, how did he do that so fast, or maybe how long was I trying to go to sleep? The new con in the room passed by, not even seeing me, was that a good thing or a bad thing?

He was laid on another metal slab that wasn't being cleaned, the other guy that was on the one next to him was gone. "Starscream, you need to be more careful!" Knockout said to this Starscream guy, he kinda looked like a girl, kinda. Starscream rolled his eyes, or whatever they call them, and they soon went to me.

"Why is there a human in here!" He shrieked, hurting my head a little, but it was not as bad as when my dog barks super loud when he was around... no depresso more expresso, that's how they say it right? Knockout rubbed his forehead, seeming to have hurt his hearing too. "She's bait or Optimus' pet. Megatron always wants to be on top." He said, getting back to work on fixing the dent on Starscream's wing.

I looked down, hating being associated with a pet. I sighed, dramatically falling on my back and closing my eyes, hoping to get a least a five minute nap.

Rewritten
1496 words