Chapter 10

We came in first, with Knockout smirking and having a fantastic time while I sat there shaking, blinking furiously. "Never take me with you ever again," I said after panting harshly. He rolled his eyes as we drive away. His human form disappeared as we left, not needing it anymore.

The sky was dark, perfect to look for constellations. After we space-bridged away back to the Nemesis. We head back to the medbay. Knockout left to go sleep or whatever, leaving me alone. Big Mistake.

Right after he left a little old me slipped through the door, running through the halls. I soon found an opened door that seemed broken at the moment. I got through seeing the stars. I was outside, with no one. I walked outside closer to the edge, not too close though.

I laid down on the cold metal. I remember when mom, dad, and I stayed outside to look for shooting stars. It seemed so close, but at the same time so far. Orion was in the sky today, shining brighter than the other stars.

I heard footsteps coming my way, I looked up which isn't up. It was Starscream, looking quite surprised seeing me here. "What are you doing here, fleshy?" He asked, moving my body around so I'm not making my neck sore.

"The Nemesis gives me a feeling of being cramped, I came out here to get fresh air. Also, my Name isn't fleshy, it's Daisy." I sat up, looking at his red glowing eyes. He seemed fine with the answer looking at the sky, checking that I'm still there now and then.

I crawled over near the edge, looking down. "How high are we up in the sky?" I asked, he didn't seem to hear me, he just stared at the sky. "Orion," I blurted, seeing Starscream's head snap my way. "How do you know him?" He interrogated, I looked at him funny.

"It's what the constellation called Orion, I can't meet the stars," I answered. He nodded looking back. "You can't be out here." He said randomly, making me look back in his direction.

Before I could say anything he picked me up and brought me towards the medbay, the door was locked, causing him to groan. He turned around and walked around another way that I have never been to before.

He got to a door and typed on a keypad. Opening the door successfully. He went inside and put him on some sort of desk. He got on the berth that was located in the corner of the room, facing away from me.

I'm guessing he's going to sleep and going just leave me here. On this cold desk, I just looked at all the things he had in the meantime. He had trophies around the room, proudly sitting there. I couldn't see what was written on it, something with those strange symbols again.

Reminds my of cuneiform, didn't know what the symbols meant, well some. It was way more freezing in here than in the medbay, can they even get freezing or too hot? Don't dwell on it Daisy, these questions are going to get me killed one day, I swear.

All I can do is sleep since none of my stuff is in here, and it's not like I can walk over and get it. I laid my head on the metal, ready for a sore neck the next morning. I'll have to ask for a blanket and pillow since I forgot. I closed my eyes and couldn't sleep for about ten minutes which felt like an hour long.

Megatron

I have seen the vehicons work less over the past several days now, frustrating me to no end. I've had to snap at them multiple to get them to start working again. Starscream has been less irritable for a few days, which gets suspicion itself. He has been very cooperative with the missions I've been giving him as well.

Have I finally put him in his place? Knowing Starscream I have not. Thinking about it, where is he anyway? Where is that human as well, haven't seen her after Knockout left for human races. I walked over to Soundwave. "Where is the human femme?" I asked, Soundwave turned to me. "With... Starscream."

What was Starscream planning, I nodded to Soundwave before heading in the direction of Starscream's room. I will have his head if I find out the fleshling's offline. I stood in front of his door, knocking on the door. I heard a similar groan from Starscream. The sound of him getting closer to the door. He opened the door.

After noticing it was me his eyes widened and his wings drooped down. "What is it, master?" his screechy voice came through. Looking behind him I could see the form of the human, still alive. "Seems you are spared, bring the human to me in the morning, if not, you know what will happen Starscream." I coldly said, getting a fast nod in response.

I turned my back around, hearing his door slide shut. That idiotic fool, why would he want the human with him anyway, I thought he hated them, even the thought of touching one was disgusting. His processor must be getting fried if he is acting like this. I will find out soon, I always will one way or another, and I will make sure I find out.

907 words