Chapter 27

I was outside on the deck, enjoying the nice cool breeze. Everyone's been pretty busy lately, mostly because relics have been appearing a lot more often. I haven't seen Starscream, Dreadwing, Soundwave, or Megatron in a while. Knockout's only available some hours of the day, and primarily Prediking and Shockwave are out hunting for more things to make more predicons, I'm not exactly sure what those things are.

But I am in no position to ask. If I did, I would most defiantly get ignored or brushed off, he might say some logic or illogic while doing so. I swang my legs back and forth, looking down at the clouds. What would have happened if I stayed with papa? He's a great guy... sometimes, but would it gone back to how it was? Ignore, bullied, school, loneliness?

I heard footsteps, knowing it wasn't Megatron or who has a large build since their steps were light. I turned around to see Steve, "Hey Steve, on break?" I asked, having a hod sent my way. His aurora always seemed friendly, even when he is on Megatron's side of the war. He's very respectful, and that's saying something.

"What are you doing alone? What if the Autobots come back on the ship and take you!" Ever since the Autobots took me that one night, Steve has been a lot more protective around me, and the word about me willingly coming back had spread around like a virus. My rank was altered, in a good way, I think.

"Recently a rumor has spread, do you want to hear it or leave it?" A rumor? Now he's making me curious to no end. I nodded, wanting to hear this so-called rumor. "Well, the rumors kind of funny, the rumors about you not being human at all, and some hypnotizing alien." He snorted, and I followed along, what kind of rumor was that, a funny one.

I wonder who made it, they must have been high, drinking whatever Cybertronians drink. He started telling me more of the ridiculous rumors, before he had to go, leaving me giggling and almost falling off at one point. The thought of falling made me stop giggling, why does a thought always ruin something happy?

I watched as some Cybertronians walked outside, turning into their jet forms. I quickly moved out of their way, not wanting to get smacked like a fly out of the air with a swatter. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick, or it's just the ship moving to make me feel this way. Actually, the ship was moving, down.

I started sliding into a wall and bumped into it, quite harshly may I add. Was the ship falling to a demise I never thought about until now? Or was it slightly tilting to go down, either way, it still frightened me. Soon the sounds of blasters went off the ship, getting me to rush inside. I got inside to see many frozen and dead still Cybertronians, not moving an inch.

I rush to the control room, everyone in there too, was frozen. What was going on, I soon heard the yell of a gladiator, Megatron. I ran in that direction, which was the room I was prohibited to enter. But this was trouble, I have a reasoning. They set up the sensors to sense me, so I can get into rooms easily, not having to wait for someone to come open the door for me. There stood Megatron, he too, was frozen solid, well, he was always solid. But that's not the point, something was happening, whatever it is, it spoke, not so friendly sounding either. Soon grabber-like things came at me. I dodged it to the best of my ability, cutting it a little too close.

"What are you doing here fleshy." The voice was deep and commanding, being even more demanding than Megatron. "I was granted to be here, what have you done to them?" I hid behind a box, not wanting this thing or whatever to see me. He didn't answer, only shoving the hand in my hiding spot, almost grabbing my leg.

I soon heard shuffling and the sounds of talking, are the others awake maybe they could help me out! I peeked my head out, only to hide it again, it was the other humans or team prime's charges. How did they even get on board, and why them, why not their guardians, it was a lot safer at the base than here.

Maybe it's because of the voice? I believe he's the one responsible for this, soon the grabber, as I am calling it, soon revealed itself and started to attack. I watched not wanting to be seen, even though I did want to help. They hid nearby a box, the grabber finding them easily.

Then soon tricked the grabber into pushing Megatron into pulling down a lever, which soon had them running once they realized Megatron was waking up. Once they ran out of the room I walked over to Megatron who was holding his head, "are you alright?" I couldn't help but ask, getting him to look down at me.

"Let's say the Autobots humans got on board and got you unfrozen from whatever happened."

"..."

"THEY WHAT!"

882 words