Chapter 39

Megatron's Pov

It's been one week, one whole week fragging damn it! Her disappearance has been confirmed by no trace, following the attack of those damn scraplets. It's as if the scraplets were placed in the Nemesis to distract us, to get away with her when the lights turned off. We only found a ripped-up bow in one of the main halls, Daisy's ripped-up bow...

The Autobots don't have a single clue either, or, they deny they did such a thing. Even Soundwave can't find a single clue about it, though I do have a hunch...

I stood behind Soundwave who was furiously typing to try and find something, anything. Nothing, it's as if she disappeared into thin air. I sighed, almost cracking the datapad I've been holding into dust (monster dust- okay I'll stop with death, for now). The only sound in the room was quiet, stiff shuffles and how hard Soundwave was pressing each key.

He's not the only one anxious about this situation. Everyone had been quiet, and the unusual silence that embraces the ship, hadn't been like this since the first flight. Just then a preferably loud alarm came from Soundwaves computer. I hope it's not just an energon signal.

Soundwave made an abrupt perk, staring at the screen intensely. "What did you find?" My gruff voice comes out, I sounded tired, pathetic. It was a message, from someone he and I both despised, "That blasted glitch!" I slammed my hands on the desk. Before I could tell Soundwave to track the signal, it was like he read my processor.

(Can you guess who it is?)

Daisy's POV

It was dark, the only noise in the cold and damped room I was in was the shaky breaths I took and water dripping from somewhere, at least I think it was water. I tied in something, causing all movement to do nothing to it, it was not rope either. The weird stuff was also covering my eyes, I couldn't see anything. It was weirdly silky too, like- wait... silky? Like a spider web...?

Other than those few things and that my head hurt a lot I don't know what is going on. The last thing I remember is the ship lights going off because of scraplets or something and then someone or something grabbing me, it all went black after that. With how hard they squeezed me, I think I might have a few bruises on my stomach.

I heard faint footsteps coming closer, who was it going to be? The door opened in front of wherever I might be. The footsteps stopped right in front of me, too bad this stuff is on my face, I can't see who they are. I heard a feminine-like chuckle, the only people of Cybertronian I knew that were girls was Acree and... Arachnid...

"I see you have finally awakened, I think I might have given you a little too much of that strong dose, you have been sleeping for quite a while. Two weeks? Three?" What...? I have been gone for how long? The silky substance that was a substitute for a blond fold was removed, it was her.

My face turned pale, my body trembling as I stared petrified at Arachnid. She smirked, laughing to herself. "W-why- w-w-what do you want from m-me!" I cried out, struggling in the web's hold. But it didn't work, the silky substance clung to my skin, and it felt like I was being suffocated.

"Your visit to the Nemesis caused many problems to me, and if I can remove you and get you out of the way. Everything can go back to the way it used to be, and I can regain status." She sadistically laughed, "But, I still want to cause a bit more pain before you go." Arachnid said, looking at her finger, randomly scaring me by flicking her claw-like fingers toward me.

As I pondered all the horrible things that could happen, my lip quivered. She cut the thread of web holding me up, tumbling to the floor with a sickening crack. I cried out, I couldn't feel the arm I was laying on anymore. Even if I was on the floor I was helpless. She could kill me in one step, like a bug. I was at her mercy.

I wailed painfully as she lightly (not for me) kicked my small body. I sobbed louder as she took one of her fingers and traced it on my leg, making a long cut that would surely make a scar. She rolled her eyes, using one of her spear-spider-like legs to pierce my leg, it hurt so badly. She opened old wounds from the fire, making them sting with pain.

Arachnid picked up my beaten body and slowly squeezed. I cried out for help, any help at this point...

But nobody came...

_______________________________

(Sorry for not posting for a long time, being caught up in IRL that I completely forgot about this story. For forgiveness, take this picture my friend so graciously gave to me.)

854 words

854 words