Chapter 42

Sorry for being gone for so long, I have been dealing with pet and academic problems and completely forgot about this book. Sorry for the 5-month wait, or however long it was.
*: .. ..:*

I sighed in defeat, looking down the stairs that probably led to freedom. After all that spy and cool action, all I ended up going was straight to anyone with a wheelchair's demise. I groaned, laying back into the chair and getting ready to start the long and cruel way to turn this thing around. Now that I'm thinking about it, how am I supposed to contact the others? I don't have my phone, I don't know their numbers... which I still don't get how I have the ability to call them despite the fact they don't have one themselves.

I managed to turn the thing around, rolling around the hospital without peering eyes. I then found the elevator, great. How stupid am I to not think that they had one? I pressed the button multiple times, quite aggressively. I waited for the elevator to come to my floor, thankfully there was no one in it when I entered or that would be... awkward. I listened to the old and in my opinion cringy elevator music that played, tapping the back of my heel against the wheelchair while I waited.

I hear a quick ding, ding, ding, the elevator door opening to reveal many people walking by. They wouldn't mind a lone child crossing to leave right? You looked both left and right, taking a gulp of air, and going for it. Trying to look like I'm just leaving like some other people, and after hiding behind a group of people and being as fast as them I got to escape- er I mean leave.

I squinted my eyes, sunlight hurts. Maybe that's because I don't get a lot of it on the ship, the only time is when I get to go out or when I'm on deck. Two rare things to occur. I sigh, looking around and frowning, now where was I to go? I look around the crowd, deciding I need to get out of the public and somewhere more hidden... which would be...?

x

After a long excessive amount of wheeling the wheelchair to... somewhere, I managed to get to... basically nowhere. I sat there and groaned from the progression, where the hell am I gonna do if I am slower than a slug? How the heck do those people do it?! They are just pros.

I sigh, fidgeting with my fingers, I really don't want to walk on my feet, they hurt, well actually my knee hurt but still. Maybe the reason I'm so slow is because my arm is also the pain of the problem. Didn't that woman say it was my knee, my arm, and almost my back? Probably. I make a moan of pain, frowning further and trying to get comfy in this dang wheelchair.

Yes, I might be in an alleyway but I am totally going to go to bed here, even if I go into a comma that is waiting for me. I am exhausted. I curl up on myself, swearing frag under my breath after feeling the pain it brings me. I lay my head on my hands, closed my eyes, and huffed a breath. Today is just another day.

*: .. Nemesis ..:*

"SHE WHAT?!"

"Megatron, calm down, I bet she is having a quick detour-"

"A QUICK DETOUR?! FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE COULD HAVE BEEN KDNAPPED! OR THOSE STUPID AUTOBOTS TOOK HER?! SHE IS INJURED AND VULERABLE!" Megatron shouted over Knockout, stomping his foot so hard into the ground that the room shook and a dent was made.

"The- Autobot would not- take her out- of the hospital- just to- keep her," Soundwave said as he connected his words, reassuring Megatron that the Autobots weren't to suspect. "She must have gone off- to find a way home.- She couldn't have- ran off too far."

"IF, if she can run," Starscream said in the background. He was leaning on the wall in thought, his brow creased.

"He has a point my liege, she can't go on foot unless she'd risk the pain. She must have had some other transport, because who'd be stupid enough to go into a hospital and steal a kid under all those humans' watch?" Knockout sided, looking at his nails.

Megatron sighed, growling softly under his breath. "We must find her as soon as possible, as not even doctors can keep her in place," Megatron grumbled. Standing up straight and looking at Soundwave, he gave him a nod as Soundwave nodded back. Soundwave's chest started to detach, and a small shrill came out of Lazerbeak as he detached from Soundwave and flew to the nearest door. "We will find her and bring her back..."

817 words

*: .. ..:*

Thank you to the people who supported my book and gave me the motivation to actually post again, as I was close to discontinuing it. But for now, I decided that this book will be continuing as far as I know. And thank you for reading this far. (┬┬┬┬)