Chapter 6

I tried navigating through the vents, running into multiple vent walls on the way, also I tripped multiple times. I have been in here for an hour, possibly more, and I still haven't found another event cover that I can get out of. I yawned, put my back on the vent wall, and slid down. I held my knees, "Why me?" I asked, tears forming again.

I just needed a nap or something, maybe, then I can get back to my feet. I heard the distant chatter and footsteps below me, "Do we really have to look for a pathetic fleshy?" "Ugh, they are so gross," "Why haven't we just exterminated the damn pest?" "I bet that stupid, pathetic human killed itself!"

I looked at my palms, it's fine, everything is fine. I waited for the footsteps to disappear before jumping up and running in the pitch-black vent, I don't want to spend another second in these vents or on this ship. I had learned that through listening in on conversations. I cried, I had no shame in it, I am a pest and I'm stupid, they are right.

I stopped, no get that out of your head!- The vent cover I was standing on broke under me. I cried out, waiting for the painful death that was awaiting me. I sobbed, hearing metal hit metal, death never came. I opened my eyes, to see the angry expression of Starscream. He was on the floor, arms out in front to catch me, his hands cupped, I sat in the cupped hands, yards away from my death.

He got up, a glare sitting on his face, before disappearing into a thoughtful expression. I tried rubbing my tears away, but they kept coming. I was trembling, trying to sort myself out before he looked back, I didn't want to look, pathetic? I managed to get the tears to stop, and my intense shaking to ease.

A smirk soon formed on his face, I knew where this was going, I was going back to Megatron. He changed how he was holding me, probably disgusted by me. He walked out of the room he was standing in before. Heading to a familiar door. By the time we had gotten there my tears were staining my cheeks.

He looked reluctant as he looked at the door, before going in. Megatron was sitting proudly on his throne, as if he had no care in the world, no troubles until he saw us. "Ah, you finally found the pest?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer. He grinned, sharp teeth showing themselves.

I closed my eyes, breathing in and out, I know I'm not going to get out of this without a mark, or trauma. I was passed over to Megatron, his grip was smashing me, almost not letting my lungs work. Will I be killed? Will I ever see dad ever again? I wish I knew, I wish I never went to the forest, I wish I was at home.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. The faceless one and many of the same shape, color, and face were in the room as well, but they weren't looking to watch whatever I was going to face, they were working. I looked back to Megatron you had a thoughtful gaze, thinking my punishment through, I believe.

Beeping interrupted the silence, coming from somewhere near the quiet one/faceless one."What is it Soundwave?" Megatron asked, his grip untightened. On his face, there was a map with a red dot blinking on and off. "A relic?" He got up, walked over to 'Soundwave,' and he handed me over to him.

He told Soundwave to open a ground bridge, not bothering to give another glance as he walked through the ground bridge. I was placed on the counter/desk, Soundwave going back to work on the computer-looking thing. The typing actually wasn't a bad noise, unlike everything else here so far (Except the cute little purrs from Lucky).

I lay against the cold metal wall, now would be a better time to sleep than ever. Since now I'm not in a vent and have to worry about anything lurking or painful screams. I shut my eyes, feeling the sleep take over, my body shutting down from all the cries and moving my body had endured. I felt the sorrow go away, for now...

x

"Megatron, what did you do to Daisy!" Optimus yelled, clashing his sword with Megatrons. "Nothing that concerns you Prime!" He roared back, kicking the Prime in the stomach. Optimus grunted, getting up for another fight. "You're weak, pathetic." Megatron grinned showing his teeth. "You can't even protect a simple human, I thought you were better than this."

Optimus furrowed his optical ridges, ready for any attacks Megatron might try. "I might not have been able to save her then, but I can save her now!" Optimus said, cutting his arm, energon came gushing out. "How will you do that?" Megatron chuckled evilly, not worried about any pain that has been inflicted on him.

"Megatron! The Autobots are on board!" Megatron stooped, his grin no longer showing. "This was your plan all along, wasn't it Prime!" Megatron clenched his servos, gritting his teeth. "Indeed, it was," Optimus said putting his sword up for another battle, and Megatron agreed by resheathing his.

It lasted for a minute before they both retreated back to base. "Soundwave, get me a ground bridge, NOW!" He yelled furiously, watching the ground bridge swirl to life. He ran to the now active ground bridge, entering the Nemesis right where the action was.

Soundwave was holding up Daisy, a tentacle threatening to shock her if they came forward. Two identical blue eyes opened, looking at the Autobots (with their blaster up) in front of her. They came to save her! She looked at Soundwave and then back to the group. She saw the sneaking form of Megatron, he was going to hurt them from behind with a sneak attack.

She opened her mouth to warn them but a firm squeeze from Sounwave advised her not or it would be painful. She watches Bulkhead get tackled to the ground, the shots from blasters echoing in the room. She didn't want to watch them die, they weren't going to but she still closed her eyes, hearing the persistent sound of tussling and shooting.

Tears again came rolling down her cheeks, one of the bots had stepped a little too close for Soundwave's liking. He charged up his shock. Daisy froze, a terrified expression on her features. The more tears fall the closer the tentacle gets. Daisy started to squirm, wanting to escape his grasp.

Before the shock could make her pass out, the loss of air got to her first, she hadn't been able to breathe with how tight Soundwave was squeezing her, not feeling the pain of the electric shock. Even if she was awake the numbness would have taken over and all she would have felt was a sharp tingling pain.

The bots had to retreat, almost giving their lives in that one fight. Megatron looked over to the two, Soundwave's grip untightened. "Optimus failed yet again, take her to Knockout!" Megatron walked past Soundwave, Soundwave giving a firm nod in response. Soundwave turned to leave, bringing the fainted girl with him..

Soundwave walked into the medbay, giving her to Knockout, and then leaving without saying a single word. Knockout sighed, getting a scanner and hoping it will work on the human, and it does. There was a bruise from the death grip, a couple of unknown scars, and burn marks littered her body.

He might have to ask her about these unknown injuries once she awakens.

Rewritten
1302 words