Chapter 50

My shoes hit the ground, making clanging noises as I went. Maybe I needed to go have a chat with Megatron, he did seem a bit tired when he stopped Ravage from eating me... I don't think he would have eaten me. Therefore I must see why he is tired, plus I haven't talked with him in a while, so it'd be nice to catch up on what is happening with the Autobots.

I tapped on the door, sensing me it opened with a click, have I gotten smaller or what because I feel like these doors are becoming less automatic. I stroll in, finding that Megatron is not here, what a bummer. I sigh dramatically, stomping over to his throne and acrobatting, if you could call that acrobat, up to my spot on the armrest. Yes, it was metal but after living in a metal environment I adapted to it, it's rather comfy now. Key word kinda.

Waiting is not my best talent, but I could wait an extended amount of time sitting here waiting. Or not as I now have that weird chill to start running around and know myself out. Why must energy be so weird, why do I have to be weird? I grumble, getting on my knees and looking down. I did get up here so I already lost some energy, butttt... I still wanna do something other than sit here and look pretty.

I would investigate the energon room but I don't feel like going there, it's worse than the pacer tests the schools force upon the students. It makes my legs numb and my side hurt from walking or running so much, despite living on a ship that feels like an entire state with how large it is. My best suit is also not in running either.

After a bunch of thoughts being passed around like school notes in a classroom and moving to the ledge only to back down in a fake out I decided I was just going to walk around the room and do literally nothing but cardio. Fun.

I got onto the sitting part on the throne and slid down from there, glad that it was at least a little slanted or else I would fracture my foot. After getting myself vertical I walked away from the throne that towered over me, for a minute almost tripping from how bored I was. I groaned, wanting social interaction but not feeling like leaving the room. I could communicate with Megatron on the larger computers, and also cross my fingers in hopes he isn't in the middle of a battle.

I climbed up and settled myself in front of the large keyboard, about to go to a different "tab" when I noticed what was presented in front of my eyes. Speaking of my eyes, they widened large enough to shame the people with doe eyes. Dreadwing is dead?

I mean yes he did yeet me with several other Decepticons, and yes I didn't know him all that well like the others but him dying? That was a huge shocker to a little human like me, must have been to other Decepticons too. But not only was he killed he was killed by none other than Megatron himself, the one he pledged himself with full throttle.

I barely read the document of what happened before I decided I didn't want to read anymore, is this what happened while I was gone? Gone, just like the vehicons that should be here, where are they? Was it break time? I climbed my way down the desk and onto the metal floor. I forgot my leg was not in the best condition, even after all that workout I didn't account for the pain until now, striking through my knee.

The floor felt colder and so did the air. My legs buckled when I got to the floor, falling to my knees and crying out in agony. My wrist now throbbing in pain from using it too much, why do I torture myself unintentionally?  I rubbed the tears that stained my face, breathing in and out to calm my also aching heart, It felt like my chest was compacting on itself. Not only did I hurt myself but the news did too, I need to get some confirmation! What if this was just an elaborate joke my mind is playing on me and I just read the cybertronian wrong, I mean I am not fluent or anything!

Why does something as innocent as trying to visit someone turn so heart-wrenching?

——————
(I am writing this at school so I gotta write it shorter than normal and quicker so there might be grammatical errors).

790 words