Chapter 18

They called their parents, and Starscream was called as well, clearly not in a happy mood. I still had my act on, though it did hurt when I hit the table. I used that and the vengeance I wanted to get my crying out. The two parents came in, clearly not looking mad at all, and chatting with one another as they waited for Starscream to come. "What is taking her parents so long? I'm getting impatient, and if they don't come quick I might teach this little one a lesson."

I knew she was speaking directly to me since her son also learned how to fake cry. Not long after the door to the office opened revealing Starscream, not wearing the clothes I gave him. Guess he was in a hurry. Out of the corner of my eye, the two boys and the two mother's mouths dropped, clearly not expecting a man dressed with commander written all over him to come in.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked, looking over at the principal that also seemed surprised. "Ah, sir, your child here has been seen getting bullied by this young man. She has a bruise on her back from being pushed into the table, We want-" "Silence, I've heard enough. Do you work well with lawsuits?" Starscream asked, anger in his tone. The principal was silent, not knowing what to say in response.

Starscream looked over two of the four other people in this room. "You can't even keep your children in check. Pathetic." His eyebrows furrowed, clearly unimpressed with these humans. "I will be taking my leave, with my, daughter." I know he didn't want to say it, but to keep his human act up, he had to. I know that I'm not going to be allowed to go to school anymore.

He grabbed my hand and furiously walked out of the building, with me in tow. Since the town was cleared enough and no cameras were placed everywhere, his human figure disappeared, and soon Starscream came out of the shadows. Picking me up and heading to the forest much faster than last time.

I'm still surprised by how Starscream acted... humanely. Usually, he messes up by saying something completely different than someone would say. Good thing that was when we were practicing and not in public. We were space-bridged back to base, or the ship, acting like nothing happened (At least I did). And soon Starscream had to check on an energon mine, leaving me alone, again.

Though he did give me my phone back, which I'm very happy about. Maybe later I can look at the news or something, but right now is game time! Before I could even think about what game I was going to play I was picked up by a very not happy Knockout. "I heard you got a bruise on your back." He grumpily said, I forgot I hurt myself, or some boys hurt me. But now I know I'm going to have to be checked by Knockout before I can do anything else.

He still wasn't having it, I told him I was fine, even though my bruise was the size of half of my arm. I got used to this sort of stuff, but of course, he didn't believe me and gave me a whole bottle worth of tylenol. Yeah no, I don't feel like getting liver damage, or dying today. These were also the strong types of tylenol, I will for sure die if I ate all of these in one day.

I just ate one, not risking my life because of pain reliever medicine. I just threw the rest in where the con's put their trash or scrapes that they don't want. I did all of that while he wasn't looking, never knowing he might just throw me off the ship with how angry he was buffering myself. His paint job was scratched and he was dented. I might as well not ask, I already know how he got this angry, Bumblebee or another Autobot.

Maybe another scraplet, I'm still mad about Lucky's death. If he didn't see Knock out he could have had breaken me out! But no, Knockout killed Lucky, in front of me too! Lucky was just a little cute ball of destruction, but not to me of course, I'd be dead if it were like that. No stop being sad over Lucky like it was my dead pet or something, I spent over ten seconds with it then they died.

"What are you thinking about?" The loud nosy Knockout said looking over at me, mid-buffer. "About my friend you killed, Lucky!" He seemed disgusted by the fact I like Lucky. "Ah, yes that scraplet, still don't know why you liked that monster." He said, going back to buffering. That's rude, could have given a little respect, even if it were the slightest of respect.

Might as well make my little space even more comfy, before I have to get dragged somewhere else. I took everything out of the bag, and placed them down on the counter, (The one I'm standing on) folding the clothes as I sort the items. I put all the fun items in a pile and the kinda needed items in another. Then my food and drinks in another pile near my bed, never too late to have a snake.

Made sure my makeshift bed was perfect before I got in the covers. The pillows slightly departing from each other. I was getting warmer the more I started to drift away, before I remembered I should probably check the news for anything juicy. Which there was, they always somehow do, earth always seems to have its accidents.

While scrolling I found a particular one that happened in Washington. The school I was attending before went viral, not because anything or anyone came in and did something spectacular. It was actually because the school was bombed by an unknown attacker, that they thought was a Russin attack.

I know exactly what happened, I couldn't stop Starscream. He blew it up, I'm guessing right when he dropped me off here. They even said it was the same exact model as Starscream, which proves it was. I should have not made the scene worse by crying, maybe he would have less anger. I thought he was going to give them a lawsuit, but I guess he gave them a wrecked building instead.

1083 words