Chapter 35

(Sorry for not posting in a while, kind of lost all my motivation for this story, but I am not going to close this story at a cliffhanger like this. So enjoy!)

------------------------------------------------

"If the mutation can be passed along with a single bite, the entire crew is at risk!" Knockout said, taking me from Starscream. Starscream looked at him irritably before looking forward again.

"You're saying Silas could get more terror cons!?" We had decided earlier we would call them that, it was a fitting name if you ask me.

"Mmm, could happen, and the ensuing feeding frenzy could turn this entire warship into a scrap heap!" Knockout said, shivering at the thought. "So, now can we sound the alarm?" Walking to a group of vehicons just huddled together.

"You there, have you noticed any unusual activity?" Starscream asked them, watching them slowly turn around. This can be good. They started hissing, opening their mouths, looking hungry at the sight of Knockout and Starscream.

"...In this sector..." Starscream said, his wings flaring down. The vehicons of four started their way over to us, limping like zombies. They both started screaming, unmanly should I say, and ran away. Their run was goofy, especially Starscream's.

The two separated, Knockout and me going left and Starscream going right. The right path was the right, so Knockout turned so fast I almost flew off his hand and went chasing after Starscream. They slowed to a stop, facing more vehicons, who also were terror cons. Oh, scrap. They turned around and went another way, reaching a room. The room looked okay or safe (not really) so they went in. Knockout almost didn't make it when the door started to close.

"Knockout, Daisy, this situation might be a bit more dire than either of us ever imagined."

"Hmm, I find it rather ironic that after battling Autobots all these years, getting smacked down, shot at, blown up, this is how our lights go out?" Knockout said, looking at the door behind us.

"Drained of our precious fluids. If this is indeed the end, if we are to become terror con chow. It has been an honor serving with lord Megatron with both of you..." Starscream said.

"You're no breakdown, though I must confess I have always admired your lustrous finish..." Knockout said, the tension in the room rising. Why is Starscream looking at him weirdly? What he said wasn't bad. I guess it's grown-up things, eh, whatever. Starscream coughed awkwardly.

"Well then."

"We should get going." They stood up and walked over to the door. This conversation was meaningless, well at least to me it was. They wearily step out, looking everywhere. As the two turned a corner, they bumped into... Megatron?

Luckily I was not smushed in impact. "Would either of you like to tell me what exactly is going on?" Megatron said looking at Knockout, Starscream, and me disapprovingly. I had no idea how to explain this, I was only there for the running around and hiding part. I have no idea how this happened anyway.

They are going to have to tell the story, not me. Even if I was supposed to I wouldn't say, not with that stare. Starscream started to talk about how it was Knockout's fault, getting mixed opinions, none of them were good. Megatron decided they would both be punished, taking Starscream with him.

"What is he doing with him?" I asked worriedly, they had disappeared behind the corner.

"Nothing good, probably a beating..." Knockout said, his voice lowering at the last few words, but I heard them. Whenever Starscream was getting these horrible beatdowns they always took him somewhere else, that also includes everyone else who gets punished. I couldn't help but feel bad for him, but he does not want my pity too.

x

Today's horrible, Dreadwing is coming back from his mission that for some reason took weeks, Starscream is most likely getting beaten, zombie troops almost ruining my new life, and Knockout also needed to chat with Megatron... yeah you get it. The reason for Dreadwing's return to be dreadful is that I don't really know him, and it is kind of awkward...

I sighed, backing up into my calming corner, I made it next to my bed, but this corner is not calming. It's more of a tense corner, the pillows don't help and neither do the plushies. I frowned, taking the Decepticon pillow I made when I was bored, and tossed it at my purple lamp. The light flickered and turned off, leaving me in a tense silence.

I put my head on my knees, all my bravery was washed down the drain, I'm not sure where it came from or why I had it for so long. We were in danger and my dumbaft was so gullible and used to safety, my brain hadn't registered what had happened. Why did I have to be such a pain? Their terrifying mouths are going to haunt me for a lifetime.

The door slid open, "Daisy? What are you doing in the dark?" Curious Steve said, stomping closer.

I sighed, "Just reflecting, remembering those metal biting mouths those undead Cybertronians had." He 'hmphed,' grabbing a chair and sitting down.

"Do you want to explain what you saw?"

----------------------------------------------

870 words