Chapter 20

In order for Shockwave to leave, I had to undergo some tests (which were extremely uncomfortable). But not before noting everything he learned on the computer. As of right now, the two bots are still working on some vehicons. I have no idea why they are injured, but I will refrain from asking any questions. I also did not want to interrupt them, they appear to be very determined to complete their work. Perhaps I can convince Knockout with a little bit of racing if we talk later, and maybe they will get me a costume.

I hate it, but I'll have to get used to it, they are in a war, and in a war, you have to do things that seem questionable and uncomfortable. This Halloween party needs to be put together by Halloween eve, and I'm up to the challenge. Megatron's decision must be made within one or one and a half days, or I might not have enough time. As for Trick-or-Treating, I will have a very difficult time persuading them, especially since I am not very trustworthy at the moment.

The first thing is to get consent, the only consent I need from is Megatron, and the others won't matter since he's in the lead. Now I'm not sure if Megatron's free or not, but I'll find him somehow, like maybe getting to the control room and waiting. The thing is the door is closed and the vent has been sealed up, the two are also working right next to it. Well, I did see a hole in the wall earlier, maybe by one of those scraplets that hang around, or maybe it was Lucky. It was also a pretty decent hole, but it would be a tight squeeze, that's what I would say if I wasn't small.

I sneakily walked over to the wire, and slid down, accidentally going too fast and having my hands feel the same pain as rope burns. I walked over to the hole which was a little too close to Knockout's pede for my comfort. I stuck my head through first and pushed my body through, plunging face-first into the cold floor. Lifting my now sore head I got up. If I remember carefully it's to the right of this hallway.

The long hallway required some jogging before having me break a sweat. After about ten to twelve minutes of running through these halls, I found it, my side screaming in pain as my heartbeat slowed down. Now remembering that the sensors can't see little ol' me down here. I turned around feeling a bit of defeat, but before the feeling could finish settling in, Steve appear. "Steve! Can you help me!" I yelled over to him, causing some echoes to make it louder.

He looked behind him to see me waving my arms out in different directions. "Daisy?" he asked getting closer (not too close to where the sensor would spot him). "Can you open the door? I want to ask Megatron Something." I said, looking helplessly up at him. "Lord Megatron? He's not here right now, but sure I can open the door, just don't tell lord Megatron I helped, okay?" He said worriedly, I gave him a thumbs up, in which he opened the door for me.

I ran through the open door, seconds after it closed. I walked over to his throne and sat down by it. I'm guessing Soundwave went along with Megatron since he was nowhere to be found. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting my blanket, it was as cold as a freezer in here! A prolonged period of sitting here could be hazardous to my sanity! If I'm lucky and this will go well Megatron will walk through this door!

"..."

In the midst of my surprise, Megatron stepped inside and shocked me to the core. No way that just happened, even if it just did the luck part wasn't going to be happening, or was it? He didn't notice me until he came closer, stopping to look down at my thinking form. His shadow drowned everything I was thinking into the drain, I slowly craned my neck to look up at him. His red crimson eyes blinded me, his facial features were unreadable as he stared.

He spoke after an unreasonable amount of tension had found its way into the room. "What are you doing in here fleshy?" He growled, kinda sounding like one of those angry chihuahuas. I looked away sheepishly, then looked back at him. "I wanted to ask you a question, though it's not very important," I said hoping he might maybe let me ask it, that's if the luck from before was true.

He thought, or maybe was pretending to, and then stick a fat no down my throat. Not literally. He looked back at me with the calmest face I've seen from him. "Ask," He said demandingly, taking away all the calm he had before and replacing it with a bit of aggression. "I was wondering if we, or if not we then me, to celebrate Halloween. It's an earth custom," I said, closing my eyes and waiting for him to decline or say I should go do it alone or something, but all that followed was silence.

I opened my eyes to see a slightly confused Megatron, oh boy. "You're asking me, to celebrate a puny holiday with you, even though I kidnapped you and plan to use you against your friends?" Ouch, I didn't know that was what I was being used for. But I should have seen this, he is trying to kill all Autobots and Conquer earth. I would be confused if a tiny human asked me such a question too.

I nodded, if I'm staying here then I might as well get used to the people I'm with.

980 words