Chapter 22

The ship was decorated for Halloween and everything was set up. The bots were going to have some energon party while I got trick-or-treating with Breakdown and Knockout. They didn't have many costumes where we went, so I picked a fighter jet pilot. The costume was a bit big for me, but it works. I still can believe that I got Megatron to agree to this, everyone was surprised as well.

I was more respected, (By the vehicons) my name from being in the rank of Autobot pet kinda upgraded to pet. Not a big difference, it still has pet in it, but at least I moved up a rank. We are currently heading to Jasper, the closest town to the Nemesis. A lot of people were dressed up, a lot of princesses and princes as their costumes.

Breakdown was going to be a pirate, he already had the eyepatch, and Knockout is a doctor since he was one but for cybertronians. Upon parking Knockout in a store lot, we got out and walked towards a nearby neighborhood. We walked to the first house which was very colorful, with oranges, greens, purples, and blacks. A few kids ran by, clearly happy with the full-sized candy bars. "So what are you going to do?" he asked looking over at the front door skeptically.

"I'll just go to the door and say 'trick or treat' and they will give me candy, you can stay behind if you want," I said turning back to the door and walking over to it. I knocked on the white door, waiting a minute or two before the door opened, a lady in a white dress with a bowl in hand came into view. She smiled brightly letting me pick which candy bar I wanted.

I chose a white chocolate candy bar and left saying thank you to her. The two con's watching were slightly confused, "What?" I asked, they just looked at the house weirdly. I shrugged, pulling the two with me to the next house. As they spoke cybertronian that I haven't learned yet.

Breakdown

The humans give candy (as Daisy had said) for free? Knockout had the same idea as I did about this. The tradition is strange, who gives people their things for free? They don't even have to pay for such things either. Humans are odd, even on these so-called 'holidays'. We traveled around Jasper's neighborhoods, the human's stockpile of candy in her basket rising after each house.

I didn't get it, why are the humans dressing up for this anyway? I'll have to ask about this after her little trick-or-treating spree. Since she is too busy trying to get her basket to its max. She was very happy about this though, the entire time she had a smile on her faceplate, never faltering. Something felt odd about this trick-or-treating, I had a bad feeling about this, Knockout had the same feeling, is this what humans deal with all the time?

She successfully went to all the houses on the first street, skipping to the next as if everything was okay. Her basket was almost full to the brim with candy. She did bring an extra with her, she said it was necessary. I do wonder what is happening on the Nemesis, the party must be crazy at this point, we have been out here for half an hour as humans say it.
As we were wandering around we found all three Autobot human houses, we did not bother with going to them. The Autobot pets must be trick-or-treating around as well, their house lights were turned off. Some houses she did skip, saying if their house lights are off it usually means they are out of the house or not giving candy out. She turned a corner and bumped into someone, getting a loud gasp after.

Daisy

I skipped around very happy that I still get to celebrate Halloween even when I'm kidnapped. Luckily the bots offered to hold my candy for me, so I can freely skip without dropping any. I turned a corner, bumping into someone's chest. I plopped on the floor, feeling the pain go through my body. I heard a loud gasp, a dramatic-sounding one.

I looked up at the owner of the gasps, finding many eyes staring at me. The Autobots, before any could step forward, Breakdown grabbed my arm and ran. Leaving a trail of candy behind us, I worked hard for that you know! The Autobots were coming in fast, well mostly Arcee and the bot who I learned was Smokescreen.

At one point he almost grabbed a hold of my hand, but Breakdown quickly tugged me forward, causing him to fall forward a little too much, almost making him go down to the floor face-first. Which I bet would get a laugh out of Knockout. We got to Knockout or the car version of him and got in. He quickly started driving, leaving the Autobots in the smoke he made.

Knockout's human self had disappeared, and Breakdown was seated in the driver seat as I was in the passenger seat looking at what candy I had gotten. Sadly my trick-or-treating trip was over. The two, as I could tell, were not ever going to let Megatron know this ever happened. They knew if they did, their heads wouldn't be on their body anymore.
________________________________

What did you dress up as?

922 words