𝕺𝖓𝖊

𓅿PROLOGUE 𓅿

    " 𝐴 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑒𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑟 "   

All the members were sitting in the office of Bang PD. They all were looking at each other's faces trying to guess the reason behind their sudden gathering  without any pre-notice.

"So...as you all know about the threats given to Jimin and V. It's ...... inhumane but I guess it's not just a weak threat. They're getting serious about it.." Bang PD  spoke.

They all shared a look with each other. By 'they' it means the members of Bangtan or BTS for short. As we all know that BTS is the world's biggest boy band, who won people's hearts by their wholesome performances and albums. 

And they have a huge fanbase called 'ARMY', the boys have received both love and hate throughout their journey but they were so busy in sharing their happiness with the world in the form of  songs that they totally neglected the actions of their haters. But now, the haters have grown more confident due to the lack of strict actions against them.

Nowadays, some toxic fans are threatening two most famous members  namely - Jimin and V. Some shippers who ship Jimin with Jeongguk want V to quit the band while some shippers who pair Jeongguk and V together want Jimin to quit. People are sending many life threats to them regarding it ,  such as 'quit else be ready to die' , 'V looks like an ugly bald hag', 'Jimin looks like chopped rotten meat', 'V is all fake ', 'Jimin is a seducer', 'V is a home wrecker', 'Jimin  is a bitch who seeks for attention' , 'V  hates and gets jealous of other's sucess' and many more shits like that.

"yeah! And it's better if we take some action. I'm not that scared  of these threats but my relatives are asking my parents if I'm really dating Jeongguk-ssi . All the threats plus the cross questions are  really stressing me." V spoke catching others' attention , Jimin and Jeongguk also nodded as they could completely relate with his situation.

"As we all can see that V is getting mental stress and  being the victim of depression plus we got a report that Jimin has also been skipping his meals on a regular basis recently and he also locks himself in his room for hours." Bang PD said with a disappointed sigh.

Everyone looked at Jimin who had his head hung low , trying to avoid other members' eyes.

"Jimin-ah, why? We're here for you." Jin said while hugging Jimin's side profile. Because Jin and Jimin were roommates but still Jin would stay out so he  had  no idea about this.

Everyone else also scolded Jimin but Bang Pd asked them to stop scolding him as nobody willingly does this , it's just the situation makes us do the worst things . Members agreed and just patted Jimin's shoulder for staying strong and not taking the worst steps.