𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

Flower - Jisoo0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

Flower - Jisoo
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

"Lets play the few last chances then we'll wrap up and dig in for the feast."

The bottle was spun once again and it landed on.........our worldwide handsome guy.

"Why me? God noo!" Jin whined in protest.

"Dont be a pussy. You haven't got a single dare until now........so lets go!" Jeongguk spoke with a teasing tone.

"umm what dare? Tae , any idea?" Yoongi asked as he really wanted a revenge on Jin for laughing when he has to kitty lick Namjoon's cheek.

And its a basic thing they all know, that Taehyung gives the best dares.

"Jin........my dare to you is that-"

"No! I'll give him a dare this time." Hoseok interrupted in between.

"okay! Then go ahead."

"Umm....your dare is to be held in bridal style by anyone and give them hickey with your eyes blindfolded." Hoseok said making rest of them gasp in surprise.

"And if you chose to surrender then you'll have to spend seven minutes in heaven with .........Taehyung for two days, twice a day."

"WHAT??" All of them except hoseok shouted in unison.

"jeez don't be so loud...now choose which one you wanna go for."

Jin looked at them with helpless eyes and then he looked at Taehyung who was literally planning to run away from this planet to Mars. And then to Jungkook who was looking very uneasy  & unconvinced and same goes to Namjoon and yoongi...then there was Jimin, who was looking down, biting on his bottom lip and finally hoseok, who was all cheery and excited.

Jin thought that Jimin could be a better help, so he nudged his hand softly.."what should I do?" And Jimin gave him a half smile which quite didn't reach his eyes.

"I guess first option...cause if you willingly choose Tae for two days, others will think that you like the idea or you've some interest in him. But if you choose first one then you get anyone , even Taehyung...it'll be said that it was just a luck and that you didn't willingly choose anyone , so none can talk about your interests or something like that. Rest it all depends upon you.. " Jimin wisely spoke which convinced Jin that he chose right person for advise.

"I'll go with the.....hickey one thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah" Jin nervously replied ...its just  he'll have to sink his teeth in someone's skin and innocently bite & nibble on it like a little kid would do..As simple as that!

phew!

Now they needed to choose the another lucky person who is gonna get the pleasure of having a hickey from a heavenly looking man..and not to neglect the chance of having those plump lips pressing against your warm skin.